HOW MUCH GEAR DO YOU USE??

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / HOW MUCH GEAR DO YOU USE??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Not sure if I’ve asked this but do you compete in any sport??

January 14, 2010 at 11:24 am #8560

jesus that is a soup of shit in ur system!!!

What r ur stats unsoldier?

January 17, 2010 at 4:34 am #8561

@kinmassive wrote:

I don’t think you asked mate, and no I don’t compete in any sports, I just train “Recreationally” pretty much. It has been on my mind to compete in Bodybuilding for about 1 year now, and if I compete in any sport it will definitely be Bodybuilding for sure. Its just very hard with having to fit work in, and family, and things go wrong, and sometimes I get small injuries, I can still train, but things do happen, and just dealing with people in everyday life can be hard enough sometimes, mind games are what really fuck me around(arguments and dis-aggreements etc). This is why I have questioned the belief of: “Is There Really A God?” With all the shit that happens to people everyday I most certainly say there is definitely no god. With thousands of people starving everyday around the world, how could anyone possibly think there is a god!!

January 18, 2010 at 7:26 am #8562

So basically a question that millions ask, is whats holding you back from doing what you have the potential for, and thats competing in bodybuilding.

I decided I’m not going to continue training anymore, until I find out why the grass is green and the sky is blue.

January 20, 2010 at 7:50 am #8563

not using a thing but it is very hard to resist the urge.

i have managed to regain about 80% of my personal best training weights without “supplementation” and it is a huge struggle just to maintain this without breaking down.

íf i was mixing with other boofhead colleagues at a hardcore gym i would certainly not be able to resist the temptation and revert to some old habits.

So for now the blinkers stay on and the half a tonne of pig iron in my garage has me as its only audience. But i am starting to feel lonely….

I must say that some of those crossfit people have made we want to reach for the stan. I can’t stand the thought of a vomiting leg waxed endurance athlete getting within 100kg of my best squat or deadlift. 👿

January 20, 2010 at 9:57 am #8564

@UN Soldier wrote:

@kinmassive wrote:

I don’t think you asked mate, and no I don’t compete in any sports, I just train “Recreationally” pretty much. It has been on my mind to compete in Bodybuilding for about 1 year now, and if I compete in any sport it will definitely be Bodybuilding for sure. Its just very hard with having to fit work in, and family, and things go wrong, and sometimes I get small injuries, I can still train, but things do happen, and just dealing with people in everyday life can be hard enough sometimes, mind games are what really fuck me around(arguments and dis-aggreements etc). This is why I have questioned the belief of: “Is There Really A God?” With all the shit that happens to people everyday I most certainly say there is definitely no god. With thousands of people starving everyday around the world, how could anyone possibly think there is a god!!

Fuck me that was deep mate.

January 25, 2010 at 7:38 am #8565

@unbuff wrote:

So basically a question that millions ask, is whats holding you back from doing what you have the potential for, and thats competing in bodybuilding.

I decided I’m not going to continue training anymore, until I find out why the grass is green and the sky is blue.

Diet isn’t the best and drinking too much occassionally, sometimes I go months without a drink.

Not sure about why the grass is green mate, I might look into that myself, same goes for the sky.

January 26, 2010 at 7:28 am #8566

To make sure you guys get back to training here are the answers:

Green grass actually comes from elves, who are themselves green. They sprinkle faerie dust over the earth at night and some lands on plants and turns them green. In the Winter, the elves hybernate so grass is usually brown during this time. But, in Spring time, the elves come back out and start sprinkling again and tinkling all over the grass, which is great fertilizer. or Grass is green because it is filled with chlorophyll not chloroform that is a green pigment that reflects green light from the sun and absorbs the other colors. Yeah, right, if you believe that one, you’re pretty green yourself. Whichever one you like.

When transmitted light such as sunlight enters our atmosphere it collides with the oxygen and nitrogen atoms. The color with the shorter wavelength is scattered more by this collision. Because violet and blue are the shortest wavelengths the sky appears to be violet / blue. But because our eyes are more sensitive to blue light than they are violet light, we perceive the sky as blue.

Stolen without any guilt from http://www.why-is-the-sky-blue.tv Yes there is really such a website.

January 26, 2010 at 9:01 am #8567

@kinmassive wrote:

@UN Soldier wrote:

@kinmassive wrote:

Fuck me that was deep mate.

I’m a deep kind of guy.

January 26, 2010 at 11:58 am #8568

@dave wrote:

To make sure you guys get back to training here are the answers:

Green grass actually comes from elves, who are themselves green. They sprinkle faerie dust over the earth at night and some lands on plants and turns them green. In the Winter, the elves hybernate so grass is usually brown during this time. But, in Spring time, the elves come back out and start sprinkling again and tinkling all over the grass, which is great fertilizer. or Grass is green because it is filled with chlorophyll not chloroform that is a green pigment that reflects green light from the sun and absorbs the other colors. Yeah, right, if you believe that one, you’re pretty green yourself. Whichever one you like.

When transmitted light such as sunlight enters our atmosphere it collides with the oxygen and nitrogen atoms. The color with the shorter wavelength is scattered more by this collision. Because violet and blue are the shortest wavelengths the sky appears to be violet / blue. But because our eyes are more sensitive to blue light than they are violet light, we perceive the sky as blue.

Stolen without any guilt from http://www.why-is-the-sky-blue.tv Yes there is really such a website.

Thanks Dave. Any chance that you know how to get Elves out of hibernation and back to work about three months earlier? The little shits didn’t get around up here until Christmas and there were cattle dying by that stage. I’d like to be able to kick them out of bed about September.

😉

January 27, 2010 at 4:35 am #8569

impossible they are lazy little shits kind of like teenagers but worse.

January 27, 2010 at 5:34 am #8570

@UN Soldier wrote:

I’m a deep kind of guy.

you like it deep…

January 27, 2010 at 8:47 am #8571

I was going to say that unbuff but I thought it was a little immature thank god you dont have that filter

January 28, 2010 at 5:57 am #8572

@unbuff wrote:

@UN Soldier wrote:

I’m a deep kind of guy.

you like it deep…

I’ll give it to you deep…..

January 28, 2010 at 7:52 am #8573

@dave wrote:

I was going to say that unbuff but I thought it was a little immature thank god you so have that filter

im a 25yr old stuck in a 15yr olds body…. and loving it

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.