HOW MUCH GEAR DO YOU USE??

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / HOW MUCH GEAR DO YOU USE??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

So fellers and sheilers, how much juice do you guys put into yourselves?

September 14, 2009 at 12:26 pm #8545

everyone’s usage here would probably not even get close to yours πŸ˜‰

clacka

September 14, 2009 at 12:46 pm #8546

Pretty sure that’s illegal…. isn’t it?

Seriously considered it in 92. Decided not to and haven’t thought about it since.

September 14, 2009 at 1:11 pm #8547

Maybe when I’m old and can’t make my own anymore otherwise I wouldn’t bother

September 15, 2009 at 9:25 am #8548

@unbuff wrote:

everyone’s usage here would probably not even get close to yours πŸ˜‰

clacka

You speak nothing but the truth my son πŸ™‚

September 15, 2009 at 12:29 pm #8549

C’mon UN, Give us a figure πŸ™‚

September 16, 2009 at 8:15 am #8550

@Kinetic wrote:

I’ve told people on other boards what I use and they went off at me bascially, so now I’m hesistant as too who I tell, hmmmmm, hmmmmm.

September 16, 2009 at 9:12 am #8551

ok then. Why not give us your thoughts on why more might be better.

I’m sure that most people consider that beyond a certain point, you increase the risk of negative sides without much additional growth. Do you disagree with this, or are you just a mad bastard in search of answers to scary questions? πŸ˜‰

September 16, 2009 at 11:21 am #8552

I’d say you’d use enough that when you squeeze your nipple green shit comes out….sound about right mate?

September 16, 2009 at 12:32 pm #8553

We don’t care the amounts your using UN, we just want to know! πŸ™‚

some pics wouldn’t go astray either πŸ˜‰

September 28, 2009 at 10:59 am #8554

@Bull wrote:

ok then. Why not give us your thoughts on why more might be better.

I’m sure that most people consider that beyond a certain point, you increase the risk of negative sides without much additional growth. Do you disagree with this, or are you just a mad bastard in search of answers to scary questions? πŸ˜‰

More is better, its as simple as that! I mean obviously when you keep increasing the dose the negatives become worse as well and the positives become harder and harder to find/acheive/gain etc.

Example: 1g of Test will definitely give better gains than 500mg of Test, hands down there is no question about this. But obviously the person using 1g is going to have more side effects….usually. Everyone is different and in my reaserch over the years it has become apparent to me that some people adapt to gear better than other people, and some people have next to no side effects whilst other people get every side effect known to man.

October 20, 2009 at 9:36 am #8555

Igm Test prop pw some nandolone, about 10 dbols.. throw in some clomid. nolvadex.
    stan tren prop 1ml 1ml 1ml a day – awsome cycle
    clomid nolva
    pretty standard cycles..

mind you. getting enough and some variety in gear is the hard part these days.
    ive sometimes resorted to isoflavones, tribulus, liqu-vade and a few other natural products as part of my post cycle supplimentation, ..

no i dont sell

January 1, 2010 at 1:47 pm #8556

I have never went above the 1G mark per week

However I have friends who do amounts up to 6 grams a week in SHIC cycles which frankly is a bit buts but each to their own!

January 2, 2010 at 1:22 am #8557

I can’t see the point in running such large amounts? I too have heard of guys running 7,000mgs combined each week. Fucken crazy!

January 14, 2010 at 6:12 am #8558

@Kinetic wrote:

Right at this time I am only using roughly 1g to 1.5g per week. What I was using before for 4 months was: Test E 1.2g + Deca 0.8g, then I added in 0.5g EQ to this, and shortly after I have cut the dose down, not due to side effects, only due to the fact that I can’t be fucked pinning gear all the time, if someone did it for me then that would be good, but now I can’t be fucked finding sites and aspirating and trying not to hit nerves etc etc. I get home and I just want to sit down and do nothing, fucken gear makes me lazy sometimes.

So now I’m on Test Cyp + EQ + Andriol + Metenolone Acetate + Bromo + Letrozole, thats pretty much it guys. Cyp dose is around 1g per week, EQ is around 600mg per week, Andriol @ 1 cap a day just for a booster, Primo @ 75mg per day, Bromo @ 1.25mg per day, Letro @ 0.625mg per day.

I may increase the Andriol to 2 caps a day and also increase the Primo to 125mg per day.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.