HOW DO YOU TRAIN?

Home / Forums / Sound Off / HOW DO YOU TRAIN?

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

ARE YOU HAPPY AND JOKE AROUND ALOT… TALK ALOT… DONT TALK TO ANYONE AND WALK AROUND WITH UR LATS FLARED AND A PISSED OFF LOOK ON YOUR FACE

INTERESTING TO KNOW?

December 14, 2008 at 10:23 pm #7522

@JIMMYSADEK wrote:

ARE YOU HAPPY AND JOKE AROUND ALOT… TALK ALOT… DONT TALK TO ANYONE AND WALK AROUND WITH UR LATS FLARED AND A PISSED OFF LOOK ON YOUR FACE

INTERESTING TO KNOW?

Oh no….the return of the caps lock……………………………………………..

December 14, 2008 at 10:26 pm #7523

I keep to myself and im in and out in no more than 1.5 hours.

Depending on which gym i go to, theres always a chronic case of ILS and ITS……. (invisible lat syndrome & invisible trap syndrome). They are mutually exclusive.

It pisses me off when these kids huddle in groups with their open neck tight-ass tshirts and crowd the free weights area talking shit. It almost pisses me off just as much as jimmy’s caps lock addiction. 8)

December 15, 2008 at 12:09 am #7524

@bodytek wrote:

It pisses me off when these kids huddle in groups with their open neck tight-ass tshirts and crowd the free weights area talking shit. It almost pisses me off just as much as jimmy’s caps lock addiction. 8)

Who would’ve thought we would have so much in common? 😯 😆

I train at home usually but when i do go to a commercial gym i will train with mates. These mates are the big type who talk too much and yell alot, but i just keep to myself and get the shit done. The more in the zone i feel, the more everything else around seems to become less and less significant including any troubles I may have brought with me.

December 15, 2008 at 2:45 am #7525

I train at lunch times so its nice and quiet-just me and the yummy mummy’s 😀

December 15, 2008 at 5:07 am #7526

I train at home (Cage, heck/legpress), with my caps lock off usually.

December 15, 2008 at 9:57 pm #7527

the fact my caps lock annoys you all is so funny!

THE BOYS CROWDING THE FREE WEIGHTS IN THERE PACKS ANNOYS ME

THE STARE BEARS ARE EVRY ANNOYING

AND PEOPLE WHO DONT SMILE WHEN THEY TRAIN!

I DONT CARE WHO U R I WILL BUST YOUR BALLS IF I SEE YOU AT THE GYM… YOU SHOULD BE THERE HAVING FUN WHILE YOU TRAIN OTHERWISE ITS A BORE

I write in my caps because it keeps me in the zone LOL

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.