how can skinny bloke bulk up?

Home / Forums / Weight Training & Conditioning / how can skinny bloke bulk up?

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

gday people im keen on bulking up and have been trying for over 6 months now with little result.
    Could you give me some tips on bulking up?

A little info about myself
    Im 17 male
    5’4
    53kg (116.6 lbs)
    go to the gym 3-5 times a week and do about 5 laps around a footy field after (cant stop cardio because i need to get better for army tests)
    i eat lyk a horse

my email/messenger is mickey-teen@hotmail.com

im not looking to be a body builder just of average size yet very fit n ripped
    been kinda frustrated lately nd any help would be fantastic
    cheers,
    mike

July 6, 2009 at 10:23 pm #8392

Can’t help genetics at 17 sorry mate. πŸ˜‰ Just focus on being fit and as strong as you can be for now, size comes with age.

Start a gym program and keep going at it and in 5-10 years you will get what you want. Like I said you just can’t rush genetics.

July 6, 2009 at 10:36 pm #8393

Easy

Start eating 240 grams of protien and 300 grams of carbs every day.

Train 3 times a week.

Run on your days off.

Squat, deadlift, row, dip, chin, and press.

Train like a strongman.

Stay away from bodybuilding forums.

See, it’s a peice of piss eh?

July 7, 2009 at 4:49 am #8394

We are a helpful bunch aren’t we ha ha.

July 7, 2009 at 5:56 am #8395

Hey, my advice is sound brother, if he asked the same question over at some of the other BODYBUILDING forums, he would have got a bit of this action..

Yo dude,LOL theres like a million threads on this already LOL. HELLO!! learn to use the SEARCH feature LOL πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„

Man, I hate those fuckers who punctuate every sentance with LOL.
    Even typing it makes me want to chop my fingers off..

July 8, 2009 at 11:09 am #8396

Eat more, train using compound lifts heavy and hard, if you still have a chance for growing (for your sake I hope you do) you will not be able to get as big as someone who ha finished their growth phase. You could always look at being a jockey instead of the army πŸ™‚ LOL.

That’s was for you Dave

July 8, 2009 at 10:37 pm #8397

@dave wrote:

if you still have a chance for growing (for your sake I hope you do) you will not be able to get as big as someone who ha finished their growth phase.

That’s was for you Dave

Or why not supplement with androgen and testosterone and re-live the magic of pubescent growth spurts, acne and hard-ons all over again?

And this if for you Dave…STFU : P

July 8, 2009 at 11:50 pm #8398

If I was your age I’d try Berardis approach.

At the begining of the day mix 60g protein with 60g simple carbs (dextrose or a maltodextrin/dextrose combo) in 1.5 to 2litres of water. Now drink this mixture throughout the day between meals and be sure to eat as much as you would normally do. This gives you an extra 500cal a day. At the end of the week check that your weight is going up. If so continue, if not you’ve got to make sure you haven’t been cutting back on regular meals otherwise bump up the cals.

Don’t do this for too long. It’s not the healthiest approach but not as bad as drinking all that soda pop a lot of people do.

J

July 9, 2009 at 4:16 am #8399

Another one from Berardi,

Eat a natural peanut butter sandwich and 1 glass of milk mid-morning, afternoon and before bed.

Together with 3 weight sessions per week.

July 9, 2009 at 6:17 am #8400

Good tips to add the calories. And Dave I have no problem obtaining a hard on I don’t know who has been telling you these rumors! LOL πŸ˜‰ LOL ROFL HAHA LOL. god this is fucking annoying isnt it

July 9, 2009 at 6:21 am #8401

ROTFLMAO!!

I too have sucumed to these shit abbreviations….I feel bad.

Seriously though how would you say relive a youth…he is 17.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.