HOT-ROX

Home / Forums / Fat loss / HOT-ROX

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Anyone with experience, knowledge or opinions on this type of product please express it below.

I do know about fat loss through dieting and exercise but interested to hear about this type of product and it’s worthiness if any?

April 22, 2006 at 3:13 am #2547

I’ve not had any feedback as yet. Looks good theoretically ….

April 22, 2006 at 6:20 am #2548

Biotests sales speel is

HOT-ROX…

Ramps up lipolysis, releasing fat from adipocytes more rapidly than ephedra-based products to the point of no contest.
    Minimizes lipogenesis (fat creation) via increased cAMP and T3.
    Maximizes and sustains metabolism around the clock, turning fat into heat energy, through two powerful mechanisms:
    Fueling the TCA cycle
    Stimulating mitochondrial uncoupling
    Provides an inexhaustible supply of the weak-link substrate oxaloacetate and thus keeps the TCA cycle primed for sustained, maximum fat burn.
    Elevates and maintains not only the increased production of T3, but the peripheral conversion of T4 into T3 as well, without suppressing TSH (natural thyroid production).
    Doesn’t over stimulate cardiac tissue or raise blood pressure.
    Preserves or even promotes muscle-mass gains.

**Ingredients*****

Thiamin (B1) 20 mg 1333%
    Niacin (B3) 20 mg 100%
    Pantothenic Acid 20 mg 200%

Pyridoxal-5-phosphate 50 mg 5000%

B12 (methylcobalamin) 995 mcg 16583%

HOT-ROX thermogenic formula [N-acetyl-L-tyrosine MDX complex (317- dihydroxy-delta-5-etiocholane-7-one diethylcarbonate Sclaremax [proprietary Salvia sclarea extract]; guggulsterone Z; guggulsterone E); caffeine; 5-hydroxy-L-tryptophan] 950 mg

Ummm – the question you might want to ask first, is “does anything in Hot Rox increase protein synthesis?” Biotest supplements are often more ingenious than effective, and in the case of Hot Rox, the very mixed reviews suggest it’s more of the former than the latter. Some claim it’s helped them with fat loss, or helped maintain energy levels. But I have yet to see a user review actually claim it helped them add muscle. And there are also so-so/negative reviews that claim it didn’t do much of anything.

Allegedly, the 3,17-dihydroxy-delta-5-etiocholane-7-one boosts T3 levels and increases the level of TCA cycle intermediates. I say “allegedly” as there are exactly zero studies published that prove this. Supposedly, the “Sclaremax” component of the formula increases cAMP levels – which could result (among other things) in enhanced protein synthesis. But once again, no studies prove this – and Biotest doesn’t offer up any. Sclaremax is an extract from Salvia sclarea – a.k.a. clary sage. Salvia extracts have shown up in several OTC diet products, and I can’t for the life of me figure out why. There’s simply nothing in the literature that suggests it would be useful for weight or fat loss.

The product also contains guggulsterones and caffeine, both of which may assist with fat loss to varying degrees.

January 14, 2007 at 12:28 pm #2549

And is now banned in Australia? Why Dr J?

January 14, 2007 at 8:58 pm #2550

Well, not exactly banned.

Hot Rox Extreme contains a banned substance (Yohimbine) so this cannot be imported into Australia.

However there seem to be some technical issues regarding importation of Biotest caps and tabs. Hopefully these will be resolved but this may take a couple of months.

Judging by repeat purchases some people get results from Hot Rox so it’s a pity we don’t have stock at this time of year.

Still have some of the weaker version, Fahrenheit, though. 😉

January 14, 2007 at 9:03 pm #2551

Once again…if it works, BAN IT. My road to olympia isn’t looking good now! 😆

January 14, 2007 at 9:06 pm #2552

There’s still coffee and asprin 😆

January 15, 2007 at 12:55 am #2553

yeah but without the strong thermogenic does it help much?

January 15, 2007 at 1:00 am #2554

@Dr J wrote:

😆 😆 😆

January 15, 2007 at 1:40 am #2555

I got my hands on a few from the US. Not sure if it “works” or not as I haven’t been on it for long enough, and with a clean diet/working your ass off…its hard to say. Probably doesnt hurt though!

I do know it makes you “hot”. So taking it before the gym just burns you up……you sweat buckets. Different to other thermogenic stuff ive tried. Doesn’t give you the gitters or an increased heart rate. 🙂

January 15, 2007 at 9:37 am #2556

@Dr J wrote:

mwahahahaha

hey, I got the Hot Rox extreme for my cut 6 weeks ago. I ordered it from an Aussie site under the impression I was getting the normal version, when I got it, it was the extreme version with yohimbe. Just lucky. 😆
    I lost 6kg in 6 weeks with no muscle loss. My diet was fairly strict with no cardio.

April 8, 2007 at 2:49 pm #2557

thats is odd because i’m pretty sure yohimbe and yohimbine aren’t banned in australia as you can buy it through a regular company in Australia called bioglan, who knows as it does have pretty noticeable side
    effects at high doses i hear as it is primarily used for sexual health

April 8, 2007 at 3:13 pm #2558

@beanie wrote:

thats is odd because i’m pretty sure yohimbe and yohimbine aren’t banned in australia as you can buy it through a regular company in Australia called bioglan, who knows as it does have pretty noticeable side
    effects at high doses i hear as it is primarily used for sexual health

That Bioglan stuff is Homoeopathic shit.. Don’t waste your money.
    And it is also used for fat loss.
    Side effects is dose related. i used the Hot Rox with Yohimbe at the suggested dose and had no side effects what so ever.
    Cheers
    Remember Bioglan = Homoeopathic shit OK.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.