Holiday Stories

Home / Forums / All the Goss / Holiday Stories

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

A few years back I trained in Africa, the first morning the waiter asked me for my autograph then every consecutive day a different waiter asked me for my autograph whilst the others stood by the kitchen door watching and pointing? On another day they asked if I would accompany them to there local gym and how much this would mean to them..I explained that I was having a week off and didn’t really want to train! Then the next day one of the waiters said it was his birthday and could he have his picture taken with me flexing..so I flex’d an arm whilst feeling abit weird and all was well, so feeling a bit sorry for him earning about 10 dollars a week I gave him a copy of Flex that I had picked up at the airport…big mistake the other waiters beat him up and stole it off him…he served us breakfast the next morning with a black eye and a huge bump on his head!! so my 2 weeks of fame didn’t turn out as planned 😉

September 13, 2005 at 10:10 pm #1551

excuse my ignorance, but why were you famous?

September 14, 2005 at 2:49 am #1552

Thats the joke! Josh.

September 14, 2005 at 2:57 am #1553

what the…

September 14, 2005 at 8:59 am #1554

was this a ha ha funny joke or what

September 14, 2005 at 10:12 am #1555

It was just a funny situation! I wasn’t famous at all, but due to my size they just treated as if I was, considering the average male weighed around 50-60kgs and I was 108 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.