HIT

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Anyone here currently doing a HIT routine or similar?

My shoulder is pretty much 100% now, and im looking for a change to a HIT routine, maybe similar to the one i was doing awhile back. Ive stopped gaining on MN, and want to give it up for good (i mean volume training that is)

Ive checked out those 2 day hit routines, anyone had good results with them… ?

June 4, 2007 at 2:40 am #4450

Well mate, you didn’t score a HIT off anyone so far. 😀

That DogCrapp Crap I’m doing is near on a as good as HIT, because of the freakin logbook records you have to beat next workout. DA

June 4, 2007 at 9:33 am #4451

@Derek Amos wrote:

Well mate, you didn’t score a HIT off anyone so far. 😀

That DogCrapp Crap I’m doing is near on a as good as HIT, because of the freakin logbook records you have to beat next workout. DA

Yeah, I tried to get into doggcrap but Dante himself said Its not for me. Im still trying to workout why he said that, but who knows.

SO i went to a 3day split, 1set per exercise 5- 7reps etc. Just finished day1 today. It works on the same principle of beating each exercise by 1+ reps

How long have u been doing it for?

June 4, 2007 at 9:48 pm #4452

I do a bastardized version of HIT/Dogg Crapp from time to time. Mainly if I’m short on time or want a break from high volume.

I go totally instinctive. Depending on exercise or day I might do DC style or superset. I don’t really look to gain, just maintain.

J

June 6, 2007 at 3:59 am #4453

@unbuff wrote:

How long have u been doing it for?

Ive been round the lot 2 1/2 times so far. Its started to sort itself out quite well, you know, selecting 3x fav’ exercises for each body part, and working them into a good order. Dante’s rep scheme is often quite high and this threw me initially as I chose to heavy weights to go so many reps.

I had the flu last week so skipped some workouts. Though I found it is not to heavy a workout the way he has set it up, recovery is quite quick, due to not overdoing anything but the last work set. Definitely for the intermediate or advanced person, as there is a ton of little things to notice and think about with the whole thing. DA

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.