HGH cycle

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / HGH cycle

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

I bought Jintropin kits.
    It will be 6 months cycle. 3 iu in the morning and 2 at night.
    I was wondering, is it overkill to do more then that.
    I know it is really expensive but besides the price, would it be that much better to do, lets say, 7 or 8 iu’s a day?
    Is it dangerous to do that much. i know there are almost no side effects and it is probably the best stuff you can take.
    So, any info on the matter would be great.

Edit: No links to drug stores please. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

February 4, 2009 at 10:47 am #7728

Look at Cutler’s head for GH side affects.

Apart from that, I have no idea and can’t help you.

February 9, 2009 at 1:34 am #7729

No side effects? Your kidding right? I have a friend on it now who’s tongue and glands have grown so much he can’t sleep correctly without gagging himself and waking constantly. He now sleeps with a tube down his throat!

Also another guy I once worked with, his jaw and forehead strted to protrude before he stopped. So yeah I don’t know the exact amounts to be used either but I know that it is an advanced users choice supplement but it can also fuck you up if not used correctly.

February 9, 2009 at 5:13 am #7730

Farout Km, will his tongue and glands go back to normal?

I also heard it makes ur cock bigger.

February 9, 2009 at 5:45 am #7731

@unbuff wrote:

Farout Km, will his tongue and glands go back to normal?

Nope. Fucken cool to have big muscles hey?

As far as the cock thing is concerned I don’t believe that would be true or we’d all be on it!! ๐Ÿ˜†

February 9, 2009 at 9:36 am #7732

I cannot get over that man. Large tongue, I would have never known

*Deletes HGH off the list ๐Ÿ˜†

February 9, 2009 at 10:39 am #7733

Search out gigantism it is what happens with chronic over production of GH.

February 9, 2009 at 2:10 pm #7734

Stallone has it down pat…….

February 10, 2009 at 3:51 am #7735

@unbuff wrote:

I cannot get over that man. Large tongue, I would have never known

*Deletes HGH off the list ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah but your girlfriend will put it back on there.

GH causes a lot of organs to grow which results in the distended gut that pros have trouble with. Even if your dick does get bigger you won’t know because your gut will get in the way.

February 12, 2009 at 3:53 am #7736

HGH at 2-3 IUs wont do any harm. โ—

It’s when people combine it with Insulin and heavy ANDROGENS that problems or noticeable side effects begin to occur.

If you are retarded enough to use 20 IUs a day + absurd amounts of anabolics then ofcourse you will be in trouble. Like everything else. There is use and then there is abuse.

Just my 0.2c

February 12, 2009 at 1:43 pm #7737

Do you grow faster on HGH then a 10wk cycle of juice?

February 12, 2009 at 11:05 pm #7738

GH wont grow you in the same way as testosterone

March 11, 2009 at 1:20 pm #7739

speaking about hgh isnt it used in evey other day cycles when it come to anti aging and when it comes to roids its used 3 times a day. how about the sydneyantiageing clinc and the one in goldcoast who gives this stuff out and test to old people i know the guy in syd got caught and lost his practice licence for 5 years and they paper trailed 3 million in hgh sales though they dindnt recover much of his money or estimated drugs any way he would have gone though a lot of vials of the stuff the abc i think got photos of bodybuilders walkin in and out of his premises though photos of people dont prove any thing and i can source it on the black market but 400 dollars a week id rather get a coke habit untill i stumble on buckets of cash id just go the intraveinous amino acids but them to are 3 times a day with like 20mls and dont have 190 of them

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.