HGH

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Any of you lads got any info on hgh? Cheers.

August 10, 2006 at 5:24 am #2877

nope

August 29, 2006 at 9:25 am #2878

Got told a story at the Gym the other day.This guys workmate goes to Thailand regularly and and gets a dose of HGH injected in a chemist.Apparently its legal overthere.Walk straight in off the street.Sounds too easy.

Thanks.
    Darren.

August 29, 2006 at 11:20 am #2879

@Pawnoking wrote:

Got told a story at the Gym the other day.This guys workmate goes to Thailand regularly and and gets a dose of HGH injected in a chemist.Apparently its legal overthere.Walk straight in off the street.Sounds too easy.

Thanks.
    Darren.

he’s keen………

August 30, 2006 at 7:00 am #2880

Steriods are 100% legal in Thailand, but protien powder is not πŸ˜•

Your local Thai chemist will have what you need for a cycle.

September 2, 2006 at 10:04 pm #2881

HGH used correstly can be extremely benificial with muscle gain. BUT…I once saw this dude who had obviously dived straight in with no idea, and for a long time to might I add (dickhead). His jaw had protruded, his forehead was huge and basically he was starting to look like Mike Katz. Don’t get me wrong he was strong as and trained bloody hard but at the end of the day he looked like shit.

If you know what you are doing with it and can afford it ($$$) then let us know yourself.

March 13, 2007 at 10:43 am #2882
    kinmassive wrote:
    HGH used correstly can be extremely benificial with muscle gain. BUT…I once saw this dude who had obviously dived straight in with no idea, and for a long time to might I add (dickhead). His jaw had protruded, his forehead was huge and basically he was starting to look like Mike Katz. Don’t get me wrong he was strong as and trained bloody hard but at the end of the day he looked like shit.

If you know what you are doing with it and can afford it ($$$) then let us know yourself.[/quote

iam interested been trainin on off for 2 years , did a few cycles here and there , but iam interested in Jintropin i heard its pretty good and if rambo is on it then it must be good

May 1, 2008 at 9:03 am #2883

damn expensive thats for sure =

May 1, 2008 at 9:54 am #2884

My brother lives in Canberra wazzard. He tells me that GH is all the rage down there and its easy to get hold of?

May 1, 2008 at 9:58 am #2885

@kinmassive wrote:

My brother lives in Canberra wazzard. He tells me that GH is all the rage down there and its easy to get hold of?

really? my only experience with GH was from an overseas source, I have had offers a while back and they were ridiculously expensive.

May 1, 2008 at 10:18 pm #2886

Google

May 2, 2008 at 6:46 am #2887

@unbuff wrote:

Google

Google What? HGH sources in Canberra? πŸ’‘ 😯

May 2, 2008 at 7:22 am #2888

@StormTrooper wrote:

@unbuff wrote:

Google

Google What? HGH sources in Canberra? πŸ’‘ 😯

Holy shite, it works! πŸ˜†

pbs.gov.au – Health Professional – Browse by section 100
    CANBERRA ACT 2601 Contact telephone number (02) 6289 7274 … ‘Guidelines for the Availability of Human Growth Hormone (hGH) as a Pharmaceutical Benefit’. …
    http://www.pbs.gov.au/html/healthpro/browseby/ … print=true – 59k – Cached – Similar pages

May 2, 2008 at 8:02 am #2889

ha ha be careful what you wish for. πŸ˜†

May 2, 2008 at 8:03 am #2890

lol if only it was that easy πŸ™‚

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.