Help me somebody!!!

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / Help me somebody!!!

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

ok long and short of it I have gained and lost around 175kg in the last 3 years due to pregnancies. I have done this through various diets eating plans and lots of exercise and hard work but never achieved the body I want!!!! I want to be hot. Currently I try to eat often and little I am on the isoway shakes twice a day and I have been stuck for months even though I exercise everyday weights and cardio. I am 173 cm tall and a large build and I would like to lose at least another 15-20 kg!!! Am I not eating enough??? Probably not!!! I want to be muscley and have an awesome body. Why am I not loseing fat???? Can someone give me a diet plan to stick to in English? Everything is so confuseing and Im stuck!!!! Oh I am also takeing xenadrine tablets to help.

Thanks looking forward to your input!!!

November 1, 2009 at 9:27 pm #8629

What is your daily diet like?

What is your weekly training program like?

November 3, 2009 at 1:40 am #8630

HEY I TRY TO EXERCISE AN HOUR EVERYDAY i MIX IT UP AND DO CARDIO AND TONEING AND MUCSLE WORK EVERY SECOND DAY IM LIMITED TO WORKING OUT AT HOME SO I HAVE LOTS OF DIFFERENT STUFF EG TREADMILL, DVDS, WEIGHTS, FITBALL, RESISTANCE ROPE ETC, I DO WHATEVER I CAN.

MY PROBLEM IS MY LOWER AREA AND NO MATTER HOW MANY SQUATS,LUNGES ECT I DO IT DOESNT SEEM TO HELP.

I REALISED I WASNT EATING ANYWHERE NEAR ENOUGH SO I HAVE JUST CHANGED MY EATING HABITS AND NOW TRYING TO HAVE A LITTLE PROTEIN EVERY MEAL. I AM HAVING SLIM/DEFINE PROTEIN SHAKES FOR SNACKS AND TRYING TO HAVE 3 SMALL MEALS OTHR WISE. I ONLY DRINK WATER AND MAYBE A CUP OF TEA A DAY. IT JUST DOESNT SEEM TO COME OFF! EVEN THOUGH I EXERCISE EVERYDAY MY BODY FAT HASNT DROPPED AT ALL AND NEITHER HAS MY WEIGHT.

November 3, 2009 at 5:42 am #8631

If your serious about losing fat, you can’t go wrong with a ketogenic diet

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/sclark91.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/keto.htm

Everythings in there, along with info on how much to eat per meal etc etc

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.