Help

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hi all,

I’m not sure if this is in the correct section. Anyway I have been trying to find PT for the last couple of weeks with no success. I can not find one that trains hard and is actually good not like the typical “gym trainers” who can not lift heavier then 20kilos and are built like house’s.

Can anyone help. I’m located in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. I’m willing to pay around 60 for a session. I want to train at least 4 times a week. Also I’m a chick.

Any help would be great. Thank

April 29, 2009 at 7:07 am #8138

If you want a good trainer I would say to look for someone who is a qualified exercise physiologist. Most people who are PT’s have only had to take basic easy as hell tests that are a joke.

April 30, 2009 at 12:52 am #8139

Okay. I want to find a trainer who competes in weight lifting or something. At least they know what to do and how to train unlike someone just doing a course and then getting a job at like a fitness first gym.

April 30, 2009 at 5:30 am #8140

If you want someone like this you are going to have to look at the Australian Strength and Conditioning Association and find a trainer through there. There are also various olympic lifting clubs around but I could not tell you who or where they are (supposedly there is one in Hawthorn).

May 1, 2009 at 4:04 am #8141

What are your training goals?

May 5, 2009 at 9:45 am #8142

Sorry mate can’t help ya I am a Queenslander, where real men are made πŸ˜†

May 6, 2009 at 6:42 am #8143

@kinmassive wrote:

Sorry mate can’t help ya I am a Queenslander, where real men are made πŸ˜†

lol! ahh so true.

crack open another four x mate πŸ˜‰

July 27, 2009 at 6:15 am #8144

Well dont worry. us south ozzies may have lost the grand prix, and we may have lost news corp, but we still have the barossa (unless the victorians decide to buy that off us πŸ˜‰ )

July 27, 2009 at 6:26 am #8145

@Ares wrote:

but we still have the barossa (unless the victorians decide to buy that off us πŸ˜‰ )

lol… that’s nothing to talk big about…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.