Gday all!

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hi there every1, its great to find a site with useful information encompassing all levels of development. I have recently suffered a life changing injury, which meant that I was unable to train for a year, resulting in my previous 3 years of training wasting away to the amount of 8 kg. Now I wasnt huge just well defined, the current problem I have is that since my injury Im having a hard time regaining that weight, cos Im naturally skinny. Im thinking of the anthony elliss program, what do you guys think? any other useful tips would be much appreciated, IM giving myself six months to regain the bulk, and then take it from there with so far as definition. I worked hard to not be skinny, and now I find myself back there and I cant stand it, the loss and the injury have really giving my confidence a backstep. Any help guys. 🙂

November 24, 2006 at 4:00 am #3407

Hi mate,

I have been doing John Berardi’s Scrawny to Brawny program, it seems to be working well for me! If you go to http://www.scrawnytobrawny.com there is a five day crash course/trial. The actual program is a book and well worth getting.

November 24, 2006 at 4:54 am #3408

Great idea as they know what they are doing, would teach you a lot and JB was also a skinny guy and now is a big fella so he has the practical and scientific experience for your benefit. 6 months to get 8kg for a REALLY skinny person will be hard to do your looking to reverse a year of detraining in half that amount of training. Get the book and follow that and aim for maybe .5kgs a month (keeping fairly lean) otherwise it will just be a fat addition which im sure you dont want.

November 24, 2006 at 6:50 am #3409

Thanks guys, I have been doing a bit more research and in two weeks have managed to gain 4kg, probaly 3 kg fat, but im feeling stronger and my shirts are fitting around the shoulders again. I never trained with a planned diet previously, but adding this to my current regime has shown signifficant gains in the last two weeks. Bulking seems to be easier now, the true test will come when I aim to strip the fat in 3 months. Its amazing how quickly my biceps regained 70% of there previous form, with minimal loading. Must have good muscle memory 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.