Gaining weight (not just muscle) Ectomorphic Build

Home / Forums / Weight Training & Conditioning / Gaining weight (not just muscle) Ectomorphic Build

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Well guys, like the title suggests I am an ectomorph.
    I am 6ft. Weigh 60kg and look like a skinny **** lol.

Basically I just want to gain weight, somewhere near 80kg, not sure if that will be easy with my body type, I have always been skinny, although I think I can get a better and more stable diet/excersice routine.

I want to start with diet, I have been told I can drink 3L milk a day but I just can’t. 1.5L max. What about whey? Basically I can’t think of foods that pretty much will get me fat (seriously don’t care if I get fat!)

My basic goal is to gain enough weight to not look like the typical skinny guy, just be mediocre in the crowd.

Cheers, any help, tips, highly appreciated.

January 26, 2010 at 7:20 am #8736

Theres nothing wrong with being skinny. But if you need to put on weight you need to learn to eat more A LOT MORE! Basically that is it, take out all uneeded exercise and eat like a pig, dont say you eat lots until you talk to kinmassive, he eats a hell of a lot (you big bastard you). I would not suggest highly fatty fast food types as they will ruin your health you may still be thin but you will probably die of hypertension or a heart attack by 50 or get diabetes etc etc.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.