DBOL Gains?

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / DBOL Gains?

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hiya all, this is my first post and the question i have for you is that i’ve been on a cycle of Dbol for three weeks now, still concerned cause i’m not seeing great gains. I train from five to six times a week and have a hold of my diet. I’m taking six pinkies a day, and will be completed just before chrissy. Any hints or tips that may help me see massive gains successfully? Thanks. Chriso.

November 29, 2005 at 5:33 am #1910

You say your dumping 6 pinkies a day, how many mg/pinkie? A daily dose of 20-25mg is enough to give almost anybody dramatic results. Some do venture into higher dosage, but this will lead to a more profound incidence of side effects, you see D-bol is quite estrogenic, gyno is likewise often a concern during treatment, and may present itself quite early into a cycle. You may want keep some Nolvadex close by.
    Also, when are you dumping them? Cause D-bol has a half life of 3-5 hours. This means that a single daily dosage schedule will produce a varying blood level, with ups and downs throughout the day. And blood concentrations will peak about 1.5-3 hours after administration. IMO dump them 2hours before a workout.

January 31, 2006 at 2:56 am #1911

I like arimidex over nolvadex.

Arimidex is a aromatase inibitor and keeping estrogen in check is a good idea especially for water retention, estrogen can shut down the HPTA harder than test.

Nolva just occupys the receptor sites, adex works deeper by stoping the converson of test to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme.

If you are not seing the gains you are looking for you either are not eating enough, overtraining or those pinkies are fake.

January 31, 2006 at 8:50 am #1912

Yes arimidex is much more effective at halting estrogen conversion, but eliminating all estrogen during a cycle is a big mistake, especially if mass is the objective, as estrogen is a desirable hormone in many regards.

January 31, 2006 at 4:01 pm #1913

estrogen helps to hold water, and the extra water will help you with your mass and especially with strength gains

if you are gyno prone then ill advise taking 10mg of nolva per day along your cycle otherwise have it on hand and use it as PCT as normal 60/40/20 split

you should feel like a raging bull within 10 days of the dbol

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.