confused on proteins types

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / confused on proteins types

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

im an old school body builder and thought all protein was the same until i started reading this forum i gain size ezy im 5ft 4 ,85kg, with 17.5 in arms 28 in legs, short and stocky type build reasonably in proportion but get fat ezy to if i stray from my diet so im trying to work out the best protein for me, im taking myopure wpi every 3hours and micellar for nite time but see some guys use wpc and calcium caseinate is this just a matter of try it and see or should i be taking some thing specific for body type

December 18, 2006 at 5:08 am #3550

it seems ur taking the right stuff.you could go to concentrate during day to save $$ but isolate is better.less fat…also you could take a hydrolysed whey after the gym to get it all in quicker, with a lot of sugar, but isolate does the job too.
    ur good.

December 18, 2006 at 5:50 am #3551

I think you’re taking far too many shakes. One every 3 hrs + cassein at night, whats that 5-6 per day? Stick more with whole foods, 1 PWO shake and possibly a cassein at night, sorry to go off topic.

December 18, 2006 at 7:35 am #3552

thanks guys saving some dollars doesnt bother me if somethings really works i wll buy it hang the price and i take a lot of shakes instead of food to try keep my calories down or maybe this is not a good idea but my strenght is at the best its been in while.

your help is appreciated

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.