coffee and asprin fact or fiction

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / coffee and asprin fact or fiction

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

recently a friend of mine a champion natural body builder showed me a set of abs he didnt have 2 weeks earlier he credits some of this to taking a asprin in coffee black 20 minutes before he works out he say it helps him lean out prier to a comp any comments on this

January 10, 2007 at 11:38 am #3764

2 weeks seems like an extremely short timeframe to shed enough fat to reveal abs.

It is well noted that one of the best ever thermogenic fat burners is the ECA stack (Ephedrine + Caffeine + Asprin). I dont think this works very well without the ephedrine though.

January 11, 2007 at 5:09 am #3765

It’s funny you say that actually, I was at the gym the other day and there was these two old fellas ranting on about how they were buzzin’ from the asprin and coffee they had prior to coming to the gym. Sounded like like a whole lotta “look at me” but I have heard about the ephidrine stack also.

I’ve also heard that the asprin numbs some muscle soreness as well. But my question is, I didn’t think you could get asprin here??

The other thing is, if your friend is a champion natural then he has
    f#$%in’ awesome genetics to start with so a good diet etc 2 weeks out of a comp then his abs would be showing regardless.

But hey to answer your question, have a go yourself and you may surprise yourself.

January 11, 2007 at 7:19 am #3766

@kinmassive wrote:

I’ve also heard that the asprin numbs some muscle soreness as well. But my question is, I didn’t think you could get asprin here??

You can buy asprin in the supermarket, there are no laws restricting asprin in Australia.

January 11, 2007 at 7:46 am #3767

Asprin? or panadol. And the asprin the yanks use I think differs in Oz as I believe there was some sort of controversy over heart problems incurred via the use of asprin.

I’m probably totally wrong but it sounds good all the same.

January 11, 2007 at 7:55 am #3768

@veneimas wrote:

recently a friend of mine a champion natural body builder showed me a set of abs he didnt have 2 weeks earlier he credits some of this to taking a asprin in coffee black 20 minutes before he works out he say it helps him lean out prier to a comp any comments on this

no bloody way it can happen with just caffine and aspirin. It that were the case there would be alot of people with ripped abs. Give me a break. Maybe he didn’t tell you about the clen or T3? *maybe*

January 11, 2007 at 8:17 am #3769

…and the countless hours on the treadmill ? 😆

January 11, 2007 at 8:57 am #3770

and the 12 weeks out dieting regime…

January 11, 2007 at 11:29 am #3771

and 2 weeks with no water and hardcore diuretics.

January 11, 2007 at 11:49 am #3772

@blueboy wrote:

and 2 weeks with no water and hardcore diuretics.

yep

January 12, 2007 at 2:04 am #3773

this guy is 3 or 4 months out from a comp he has to flex his abs to make em show he has good gentics and stay on a strickly moniterd diet does only treadmill close to a comp all he is saying is that the asprin & coffee seems to help him lean a out some what quicker than normal i have been doing the same and slight as it is may be i do see on the tape measure some improvement just like stormtrooper says that creatine does nothing for him it works fantastic for me the same my hold true for coffee & asprin DIFFERENT COURSES FOR DIFFERRENT HORSES i wouldnt completely dismiss this idea without some trial i will use it only on training day for the next 8 weeks and see what happen at the moment for me it looks promising

January 12, 2007 at 11:47 pm #3774

@veneimas wrote:

this guy is 3 or 4 months out from a comp he has to flex his abs to make em show he has good gentics and stay on a strickly moniterd diet does only treadmill close to a comp all he is saying is that the asprin & coffee seems to help him lean a out some what quicker than normal i have been doing the same and slight as it is may be i do see on the tape measure some improvement just like stormtrooper says that creatine does nothing for him it works fantastic for me the same my hold true for coffee & asprin DIFFERENT COURSES FOR DIFFERRENT HORSES i wouldnt completely dismiss this idea without some trial i will use it only on training day for the next 8 weeks and see what happen at the moment for me it looks promising

It’s true that some supps work for them and not for others, but I’m still skeptical about coffee and aspirin for cutting.
    Sorry, it’s just me. lol
    Are you sure he’s not adding ephedrine or pseudoephedrine to his stack..hmmm

January 13, 2007 at 10:18 am #3775

no he only using coffee and asprin and i do know that this mix was passed on to him by a well known competive body builder on the east coast so it starting to sound like its been around the trap for awhile

January 13, 2007 at 10:25 am #3776

if caffeine and aspirin would get you super ripped with abs in two weeks, we would all be walking around with washboard abs. I wont argue this anymore, because it just aint true, your friend is pulling your leg. he probably did two weeks of clen
    Now I’ll leave this thread be.
    Cheers ST

January 13, 2007 at 10:53 pm #3777

This is getting way off as usual. But my opinion on the whole subject is this.

At the stage V’s friend would be at anything legal to cut would and will be used. Even if this stack doesn’t rip you to shreds it would help shed fat to some extent with a diet and training program, it makes sense. And to be honest how many of you out there hasn’t tried something that helps a little but not a lot in the hope of achieving your goals quicker?? Try and remember here that both of these things are on the banned substance list in the Olympics, so they must have some effect, combined or not.

So any aid to help that LITTLE bit in my opinion is a good thing, not that I think asprin and caffine are a healthy option but hey who know what the supplement companies are shoving down our throats, couldn’t be any worse I couldn’t imagine?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.