Carbolin-19/X-Factor

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / Carbolin-19/X-Factor

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

OK,besides C-19 being as expensive as the real thing,what’s the deal with this stuff.
    I’m sorry for my scepticism DrJ but most of what I’ve read says it’s crap.

Anybody had any positive experience?

Yet most of what I’ve read about X-Factor is overwhelmingly positive.

August 28, 2006 at 9:45 am #2978

yeah ive done a cycle on X-factor, and ill tell u, Im just waiting the 50day Off period before doing it again.

August 28, 2006 at 10:05 pm #2979

I’m thinking of trying the carbolin (or alpha male with carbolin).

You can find my thoughts on x-factor in the x-factor thread on the forum.

The problem I’ve found is that you can always find positive feedback on almost anything. With BB individual diffs come into play big time.

For example, I’ve got one customer at the moment who has made phenomenal gains with WPC and maltodextrin.

Just jaw dropping really but I know if I did what he did I’d just get fat.

Now if this dude had been taking carbolin or x-factor at the same time you’d have one fantastic testimonial when in reality the magic supp was just a massive increase of calories.

J

August 29, 2006 at 7:09 am #2980

I did alphamale with the carbolin 19 in it. I think the only affects I got was more libido. I’d probably do it again, but the bank says differently πŸ˜†

August 29, 2006 at 7:14 am #2981

Dr J if C-19 was as good as Biotest says it is the internet would be filled with positive feed back.Quite frankly there just isn’t the feed back to back it up,in fact even on Biotests own site there is hardly anything.
    Lots of questions and hype,but very little in the way of results.

Now I gotta say Dr J…I know your view on X-Factor,but there is a massive amount of support across the web for it and alot of results to back it up.I am always willing to keep an opened mind on supplements but have yet to see the magic bullet

August 29, 2006 at 7:40 am #2982

Bwahahahaha…so unbuff this guy has unlocked the secret huh.
    There’s only one secret mate and it’s not rocket science.
    You can get it all for free on http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com I can vouch for it…IT WORKS BIG TIME and it ain’t gonna cost ya $250.Everyone I’ve put onto this has had success.

unbuff,sorry mate,you ain’t scoring a $40 referal fee from me.

Scams…the internet is filled with’em,now the self-proclaimed non-scammers are the biggest scammers of all….you’ve made my day πŸ˜‰

August 29, 2006 at 8:34 am #2983

@beetlejuice wrote:

????????

August 29, 2006 at 8:39 am #2984

@beetlejuice wrote:

……. have yet to see the magic bullet

Ah yes, that elusive magic bullet.

I suspect the best gains come from a half decent program (some form of periodication and a simple way to track progress) and then it all comes down to diet.

People underestimate how much can be done with eating, problem is it’s hard work both mentally and physically.

J

August 30, 2006 at 4:24 am #2985

DrJ,I’ve been doing some research into C-19 and I have come to the opinion that it may have some benefit but only on a bulking cycle.

From various reports I have read my conclusion is that C-19 may assist muscle gain by increasing calorie requirements and up-regulating protein synthesis whilst inhibiting fat metabolism.

Many posters have reported that whilst consuming C-19 their appetites increased markedly.This initself as you would atest to is quite likely the real reason for the increase in muscle mass.It is widely acknowledged that the single greatest contributer to muscle size is diet and an excess of calories in short periods can lead to muscle increases,even without exercise.

This goes right back to primitive man when periods of overeating were necessary to compensate for lean periods.As such the body would respond to the increase in calories by storing extra fat and more particularly muscle.I can tell you following a system of overeating for short periods then dropping right back to just below maintenance works wonders,but I’ll save that for another time.

Back to C-19.Now before people jump on me and say,”well why not just forget the C-19 and eat more calories”,this,as many who have been there and done that will agree is much easier said than done.In particular the body needs the desire to eat more.And this is where C-19 possibly assists.

Now the other interesting thing is that many of those that I read that kept reasonable records stated that whilst “bulking” they put on nowhere near the fat they normally do and in fact most reported nil increase and quite a few reported a decrease in BF%.
    I am sure you will agree that this is nothing trivial as one of the biggest drawbacks with any bulking diet is an increase in BF.I feel that many naysayers may be trivialzing the effect of C-19 by saying that they would have increased in size anyway because of the increase in calories.

Another reason I feel that there has been a limited positive response in regard C-19 may be because as Biotest sate,”the changes are gradual”.
    They maintain that C-19 should be cycled for a minimum of 12 weeks at a time.As you would know,bodybuilders are an impatient lot and if they don’t get a result within a few weeks with a supplement then they pretty much dump it.The reason Creatine took-off was purely becasue the changes were all but immediate.

To sum up,there may be something in Carbolin-19,whilst it’snot going to make you HUGE,it may assist in allowing the user to get more out of bulking without gaining BF and that would be no small feat.

August 30, 2006 at 4:57 am #2986

Sounds good to me πŸ™‚

I do think a lot of people have unrealistic expectations of supplements.

If they don’t ‘feel’ the effect or see instant results they move on to the next magic pill.

I’m usually happy to try a quality supp if the theory sounds good although this doesn’t mean it will work.

The final thing to look for is if the stuff sticks around. Biotest did a Myostatin product awhile back and it disappeared pretty quickly.

J

August 30, 2006 at 6:55 am #2987

@beetlejuice wrote:

Bwahahahaha…so unbuff this guy has unlocked the secret huh.
    There’s only one secret mate and it’s not rocket science.
    You can get it all for free on http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com I can vouch for it…IT WORKS BIG TIME and it ain’t gonna cost ya $250.Everyone I’ve put onto this has had success.

Scams…the internet is filled with’em,now the self-proclaimed non-scammers are the biggest scammers of all….you’ve made my day πŸ˜‰

IT WORKS BIGTIME? ur starting to sound like the musclenow site aswell.

Im sure your friends have had success, anyone who BB’s does.

MN doesnt go on about rocket science either, I dont know what your on about.

3 People I know have purchased the book after seeing my results, I havent got a referrall for any of them, Ive even shared the information with DR J.

As much as you can vouch for hypertrophy specific, I can vouch for MN and you can see more of my results in the following weeks, and I dont think ill be getting a referral of you, theres nothing to be sorry about.

January 15, 2007 at 5:43 am #2988

I like the idea of keeping the fat off during my eat everything phase, and also the fact that it increases your appetite is another great bonus but has anyone actually finished a bottle of it yet and if so what were your opinions of it.

January 15, 2007 at 6:51 am #2989

I just did a bottle of carbolin 19 (before my shoulder, i had a few caps to go)

and i can say nothing happened, not visually anyway?

Ill go back to wot i said about X-factor and that it works well in the Keeping-off-fat department and putting on size. DO IT.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.