cant buy flax seed oil

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / cant buy flax seed oil

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

any one know where to buy flax seed oil thats in liquid form, can only buy it in tablets, would like to find some where in WA but have no problem buying from east coast just wants some

December 24, 2006 at 9:35 am #3715

Coles or Woolworths or any health food store, I always find it there.

If in dispare theres always olive oil.

BTW, where have u been already? that might help us narrow it down.

December 25, 2006 at 1:57 am #3716

tried local coles and woolies and health shops this is the backward police state of WA im living in, bar vitiamnins i buy everything from the east coast if it wasnt for the big $$$ i would leave here

December 25, 2006 at 6:40 am #3717

Well then looks like ul have to go Tablets, or Olive oil.

Your not going to die without flaxseed oil.

PS: Im in the same boat. Adelaide is a backward hole,If it wasnt for the booming Housing industry I’d leave aswell.

December 28, 2006 at 8:30 am #3718

Bought some in the city a few days ago at a health food store in one of the arcades, wait I still have the receipt, Shop 19 Plaza Arcade, 08 9202 1436. I got some 500ml organic flax seed oil for $22. Not sure if its good, only tried it once so far.

Also have bought some from Farmer Jacks before, it was in the health food section not with the other cooking oils.

Which health food shops you going to? The ones I goto seem to have all that sort of esoteric stuff these days.

January 3, 2007 at 9:48 am #3719

finally found a health food joint with flaxseed oil melrose cert organic $22 a bottle

January 7, 2007 at 7:04 am #3720

Buff, Adelaides not the only place in Australia where the industry is booming let me assure you. Sorry to cut in.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.