Can anyone help a begginer?

Home / Forums / Help, I’m New to the Iron Game / Can anyone help a begginer?

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hey i’ve just started they gym and i realy dont know what to eat. I dont want to put any more weight though but i do want to build up my muscles. If anyone can help i would be very greatfull. Thanks

January 3, 2007 at 9:47 am #3809

More muscle = more weight.

Dude, you need to post much more details first.
    Body fat
    height
    Diet
    training
    etc etc
    then we can help.
    Cheers

January 3, 2007 at 11:25 am #3810

@tommyd93 wrote:

…I dont want to put any more weight though but i do want to build up my muscles…

I read that as “I don’t want to put on any more fat”.

From what I’ve learned so far…you should probably work on a deficit diet to get rid some fat till you’re around the 10% mark before you think about putting on muscle. To put on muscle you’re going to have to stuff your face. I think it was Ian that said on the subject of bulking; “…if it stands still, eat it. If it moves, chase it and then eat it”.

You’ll probably put a little fat on with your new muscle if your diet isn’t spot on. This is the reason a lot of guys go through the bulking / cutting cycle. They eat like a pregnant woman to make muscle gains and then change to a cutting diet when they start getting a bit too ‘soft’.

January 3, 2007 at 11:51 am #3811

Go to borders and buy a “how to” book on bodybuilding.

Most have the right info on diet and training to get u started, then come back and get tweaked.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.