Bulk up ASAP

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi all first time on here for me although I have had a look a few times in the past.
    You guys provide great information so I was wondering if you could help me out. I am 24, 5ft11 and around 87kgs, I do weights training 2x a week and 2x boxing sessions a week. I have pretty good muscle definition I just want to bulk up as much as possible as quick as possible, over the past two months I have started using a protein supplement after each training session but as I am not all that familiar with this kind of training what do you guys recommend that will see big results in a short period of time? Is stanazol a good option?

October 30, 2008 at 2:16 am #7210

Start eat more and reconfigure your training to mass building exercises… drugs shouldnt be an option but a last resort for those who have progressed to far.

October 30, 2008 at 9:13 am #7211

Dont worry about building bulk quickly man, just start tracking your progress on the big lifts and eat more.

As you get stronger, you’ll put on muscle as long as you’re eating enough.

Honestly whats the point of taking drugs to get muscle unless your a competitive athlete? …you take them, you’ll gain some muscle, get a bit stronger… ooo… who fucking cares. Just lift the weights, get stronger, see the results… it’s an ongoing journey.

October 30, 2008 at 9:18 am #7212

amen 😈

October 30, 2008 at 10:12 am #7213

shit I forgot… try implants – instant size! if thats not your cup of tea read mcham post again and do that then eat like crazy.

October 30, 2008 at 10:22 pm #7214

Naturals gain muscle at the rate of about 1/16 to 1/8th of an inch per workout if everything is done right. Everyone would like it to be inches per workout – but it just aint so. 😯 DA
    Trimming fat off makes anyone look good pretty quick – say 3 – 4 weeks…. 8)

October 31, 2008 at 3:33 am #7215

@Derek Amos wrote:

Naturals gain muscle at the rate of about 1/16 to 1/8th of an inch per workout if everything is done right. Everyone would like it to be inches per workout – but it just aint so. 😯 DA

DA…..where did you get those stats from?

October 31, 2008 at 5:11 am #7216

Der Great DC’s articles. DA

October 31, 2008 at 6:58 am #7217

Not to go off topic, but I can’t believe 1/16 to 1/8th per workout. (I need more convincing πŸ˜† )

Not to sound offputting, but I can’t see a natural put on anymore then 4kgs of muscle every year with perfect diet/training and perfect consistency, Which personally I have never been able to do, I always have some sort of a set back in ayear, sickness, holiday, bad workouts, injury, unforeseen occurrences, or simply plateauing on strength. I’m sure other people can relate to that, especially guys with families and businesses to run.

If someone is gaining like that continuously, I want to know what I’m doing wrong. If they are, they should be ready for the olympia in 10years, and thats natural!

November 1, 2008 at 12:58 am #7218

Ah, In a perfect world.

Well I can only add it does take 10-12 years to reach a happy(ish) state. Ive heard it from a few really bulked up & maximised guys. DA

November 1, 2008 at 4:19 am #7219

Unbuff if you were to be doing this without work or many other commitments and really dedicated to it, then it is probably possible to get near that level. But there is also always the law of diminishing returns so it wont always stay like that forever, probably not very long indeed, I doubt that rate of development would continue for more than a year.

November 1, 2008 at 9:26 am #7220

thinking about it, DC is probably right if everything is in check and ur on a good run.
    Then all u need is to be sick for a fortnight, and bam, uve lost a few kilos and maybe 5 even 10kgs worth of strength, that takes another month, maybe more to get back. Thats the annoying part. Which has just happened to me πŸ‘Ώ

The joys of training πŸ™‚

November 1, 2008 at 6:42 pm #7221

It takes years to build a physique assuming you know what youre doing with your diet and your training.

If you want to ‘bulk up as soon as possible’ prepare to put on some serious size – fat size.

December 2, 2008 at 2:09 am #7222

@Derek Amos wrote:

is this forever they do this? lol

December 2, 2008 at 2:46 am #7223

If you found a formula that worked for you, most likely it would improve. One of the best ways I noticed is that when thick muscles develop from training over a long time, the effect of training them is greater. Most likely this is a combination of effort, concentration, properly exhausting the muscle set, and things like those bastard DC stretches, etc from being more experienced in what is needed to GROW!

Lately I started doing the L-Leucine thing – 5grams in just 3x of my 6 meals a day. Its produced 1.5kg in around 10 days so far. So with the right technique increases can come quick.

Also I found small muscle sets, like say the bottom of the triceps down near the elbow, can grow or rather fill out very rapidly with the right lever or angle of an exercise. Close Skull Crushers with the elbows pointing outward for instance, made these muscles grow on my arms el rapido. Much quicker than the miniscule 1/16 or 1/8th rate. DA

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.