better creatine

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / better creatine

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

ive tried a few different creatines and the only one that made any noticeable size and strenght gains was Dramatize Xpand i recently got a 3kg bottle of Celltech off ebay $97 which is real cheap compared to the local ripoff shops here, only problem is its crap compared to Xpand so i use it to flavour my protein drinks or load on my off days, so has any one used a creatine worth buying im always looking for something better .

December 23, 2006 at 12:54 am #3713

The 100% German Creatine from Dr J is along with any other top rated German manufactured Creatine, being the same stuff. Cheaper brands mostly Chinese will be cheap but the content is dodgy. DA

December 23, 2006 at 2:18 am #3714

@veneimas wrote:

ive tried a few different creatines and the only one that made any noticeable size and strenght gains was Dramatize Xpand i recently got a 3kg bottle of Celltech off ebay $97 which is real cheap compared to the local ripoff shops here, only problem is its crap compared to Xpand so i use it to flavour my protein drinks or load on my off days, so has any one used a creatine worth buying im always looking for something better .

Be advised that creatine dosen’t work for everybody. It does absolutely nothing for me and I’ve tried many of them. If Xpand worked for you stick with it.
    Cheers ST

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.