B12 hydroxocobalamin Injections

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / B12 hydroxocobalamin Injections

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Howdy,

being a bit of a post whore on joining here but I have started a round of medium dose B12 Injections.

4,000ui over 4 Weeks.

Im not expecting much from this, My doc suggested it when I discussed my lethargy.

Any experiences with B12?

May 2, 2008 at 6:44 am #6297

Let us know how it goes for you.

May 2, 2008 at 7:24 am #6298

I remember these were all the rage in the ’80s.

March 10, 2009 at 8:03 am #6299

I bought a load of B6 and B1 injections when I was in Moscow back in 2001. They have these little chemist type kiosks all over the place and I asked if they had the stuff. It cost me then about 1 ruble per ample. Mate, thats about 2p (UK) or 5 cents (Oz)!!!! I got loads of it and sure enough just walked straight through customs with it. They were more concerned with my 5kg of unmarked choc and vanilla protein powders I had in my bag. Anyway, the B6 was red in colour and could be injected or drank. If you drink it you lose a bit through the digestion etc etc. Basically, I injected a few, thought bugger that cos its water based and stung like hell and drank the remaining 100 or so amples over the next 2 and a bit months. The result………………………….not much. I think I gained more mentally because I wanted to think I should get somthing out of it. I would probably guess that its better used for medical purposes etc.

Hope my story helps.

March 10, 2009 at 8:43 am #6300

The B1 should have read B12 in my above reply………….

March 11, 2009 at 11:19 am #6301

I was under the impression that this was mixed with some aas?

March 12, 2009 at 9:25 am #6302

Did you get a blood test that showed your b12 levels were low?

I had it once, but I kept my levels back up and i never had it again. Ive never heard of taking it over a 4 week period.

Richarde19: I bet your piss was red for a long time. And no, It won’t do anything if your levels are at normal, you’ll just pee the rest out.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.