APS Mesomorph! is it safe?

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / APS Mesomorph! is it safe?

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hi All,

I was given a scoop of APS Mesomorph before footy training to provide feedback regarding how i felt, endurance etc . I’m quite big (6’4 and 112Kgs) but have a reasonable fitness for my build . During training we did 20 x 100m sprint, normally i struggle to keep my speed up and lag behind but with this stuff my recover was amazing, it felt like after 5-10 seconds my breathing was controlled, i was super focused and could go again. I was keeping up with midfielder!!
    I have had this for 3 sessions and have had the same results, tonight i didn’t take any to see the differents. It quite noticable.

This is supplements safe? Are there any side affects? What’s it actually doing?
    I’ve had a browse on the net and haven’t found any health related issues that may occur using this supplements thus far. Has anyone taken this supplement for awhile? I’m open for advice or suggestions.

Thanks in advance

March 12, 2011 at 10:52 am #8965

perfectly fine bud, just like any other pre-workout on the market, this one is by far the best.

check on supplementreviews.com

March 17, 2011 at 4:56 am #8966

This pre workout supplement is by far the best thing i have ever tried.I purchased this product as it was cheap.The ingredient profile is amazing.The ingredients that really struck me on this one is that it contains Agmatine and 4,000 mg of Beta Alanine.Not many places sell APS anymore, so I would suggest getting this from Netrition.com.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.