Animal pak/stak

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / Animal pak/stak

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Just a question about universal nutritions Animal series of supplements. Has anyone used these? I was specifically looking at animal pak and anminal m stak.

They used to have pro hormones from what i can find, but ingredients have now changed due to banning of pro hormones.

If anyone has used these, details of your experience would be great

June 10, 2009 at 8:57 am #8329

I have used the Animal stak and the Animal flex. My opinion is , 10/10 product but waaay to many tablets for me. I currently use Flex for my joints and it’s works very well. I got it at a great price to only $56! 44 packs.

Try it out. I recommend universals products.

June 10, 2009 at 11:17 am #8330

Sounds good. I have read some reviews online, but you cant really trust them since most are posted by the manufacturer hyping their own product.

I have also read that the animal stak + animal pak goes really well. But like you said, it will be lot of pills.

I guess the only way ill know is to try it my self. Thanx for the info, cant wait to get my hands on some.

June 11, 2009 at 11:05 pm #8331

I took animal stack i think, the one with like 12 tablets. Found it didn’t do anything just turned my piss a strong yellow.

I took another animal one, forgot the name, was a preworkout one. I guess it was ok, not worth the money IMO, plus too many tablets going down the chomp gomp.

I’m taking my own stack of supps throughout the day, which i’ve found has lifted overall daily performance. These doses are split 3 times (morning, preworkout, bedtime)

Multi V (forgot brand, only 1 tab)
    4gm Fenugreek
    350mg Coeq10
    12gm fishoil
    5gm cranberry
    4gm Glucosamine
    2gm milk thistle

June 12, 2009 at 8:57 am #8332

You forgot to add weed! You are obviously dosing that to with your memory the way it is LOL!

July 10, 2009 at 7:01 am #8333

i found animal stak to work really well. the pills are hard to get through but workouts are intense. hurts the wallet though, cost about $90 for 21days worth

March 12, 2010 at 6:56 am #8334

Yes! I was used Animal Pak for three months and it gives me great boost and help me out for my workout in gym. I take it in morning before my breakfast and notice a heavy result a month now…….!!
    But remember before use it just read it detail about how to take it. 😛

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.