andriol, What is it?

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / andriol, What is it?

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

All I know is that its a steriod, in oral form.

Worth taking? Side affects? And how much to take for how long. Is PCT required?

thankyou

April 14, 2006 at 12:53 pm #2562

PCT is always required. Other than that, I have no idea.

April 16, 2006 at 7:09 am #2563

@unbuff wrote:

thankyou

Andriol caps contains testosterone undecanoate, based in oil (oleic acid). This oral enters the blood not through the liver like c-17 AA orals but through the lymphatic system, due to it’s high fat solubility brought about by the ester, and its suspension in oil. But alot of it gets lost through absorbtion and only a little test is making its way into circulation.
    To see results with this preparation you’ll need to take high doses some where between 320-400mg ED and then the new muscle growth is slight to moderate at best. Most athletes consider Andriol a very poor buy. So unless you can get them really cheap and you are willing to take 8-10 caps per day I don’t think there worth taking.

April 20, 2006 at 11:32 am #2564

They are a presccription medicine given to men who can’t perform so to speak. They are also given to men with low androgen levels eg big arses and small shoulders (feminine attributes).

There was a doctor i knew who used to give out that and sus 250 at the drop of a hat. What it will do for you you…?????

April 21, 2006 at 9:06 am #2565

@JUiCeD_Up wrote:

@unbuff wrote:

thankyou

Andriol caps contains testosterone undecanoate, based in oil (oleic acid). This oral enters the blood not through the liver like c-17 AA orals but through the lymphatic system, due to it’s high fat solubility brought about by the ester, and its suspension in oil. But alot of it gets lost through absorbtion and only a little test is making its way into circulation.
    To see results with this preparation you’ll need to take high doses some where between 320-400mg ED and then the new muscle growth is slight to moderate at best. Most athletes consider Andriol a very poor buy. So unless you can get them really cheap and you are willing to take 8-10 caps per day I don’t think there worth taking.

Juiced can u tell me more about how 1 should go with PCT after? wot to take, how long etc. Also how long should 1 cycle with androil, and are u at high risk of going gyno?

A friend has alot of free packs and more to come, and he’s considering taking it

April 22, 2006 at 7:17 am #2566

For PCT use either Nolvadex (tamoxifen) or Clomid (clomiphene). If both are available tamoxifen would be the better choice.
    A normal PCT dosage would be 10-30mg/day for Tamoxifen and 50-100mg/day for clomiphene for 4-6weeks. But since Andriol is regarded as a mild oral, 10-20mg/day of tamoxifen for 3-4 weeks should prove sufficient.
    Blood levels peak approx. 2 hours after oral administration and subsequently decline, reaching baseline by 12 hours. So you could begin PCT the day after your last pop.
    You shouldn’t have problems with gyno. Since only a small amount of testosterone is making it’s way into circulation, only a small amount will aromatize. If problems do occur simply discontinue use or lower the dose.

This steroid is liver safe, so you could stay on it for extended periods of time. Anywhere from 8-16 weeks.

April 22, 2006 at 12:53 pm #2567

ur like a book juiced, thanks heaps.

Yeah, my friend can get this stuff through his sister (pharmacist).

While its a weak steriod, You will still grow faster then a normal natural bber right? Becoz if its cheap/no gyno, no screwed liver, it would work out worthwhile in the end yeah?

April 30, 2006 at 7:04 am #2568

Ya, you’ll pack on more muscle faster than training naturally.
    Keeps us posted on how your mate goes with it.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.