Advice needed cutting! :(

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / Advice needed cutting! :(

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hi guys

Well i got from a 34.75″ waist to a 31.5″ waist in about 6 weeks. My caloires dropped slowly from 3500 – 3700 to 2500.

thing is, i did this carb depleting/loading diet where i loaded for 2 days on salt and lots of water, then the next 3 days i depleted all my carbs to about 60gms a day and trained 3 days str8, with more sets and reps, to burn off as much glucogen in my muscles as i could, then after that for 3 days i carb loaded with 300 – 350carbs a day, scrapping the salt and water.

i think the above diet really helped me to lose the addition 1/2″ but how long for? (as it forced my body to suck water under my skin to make glucogen from all the carbs) I JUST fit into those wedding pants i was crapping on about ages ago, and i gotta keep my waist the way it is. Should i go back to normal cutting for friday and do 1 last session of training? (wedding is saturday arvo).

Should i keep my water intake low still?

Wot should i do, im desperate and am paranoid about my waist increasing again becoz i finished this 8 day special diet.

advice needed

March 30, 2006 at 9:16 am #2533

You are a madman. ๐Ÿ˜†

Carb depletion and loading makes you more full not leaner. Your body supercompensates and stores more glycogen than normal. It is not something that you should have done in this situation.

Just go back to your normal cutting diet. It should settle down pretty quickly. The water retention is because you went a bit too hard on the carbs and ate more than your body could store.

Don’t worry about the pants, your belt will keep them up if you can’t get the button done up. ๐Ÿ˜‰

April 1, 2006 at 5:48 am #2534

That is competition preparation for the last 7-10 days you just tried to do. The effect only lasts a day or so tops, after that you return to your normal maintanence diet. You might tend to swell up slightly from the water drought as you come back.

To be around 5 to 8% BF at the beginning of the prep’ gets the best results. Its also best to have tried this all out a couple of times previously, to get the practise down tight, so that you know how to use and adjust it better.

This is the diet practise/thing that makes the muscle men in the competitions look so great, (besides a few drugs, like clen & winnie). DA

April 2, 2006 at 9:02 pm #2535

So did you fit into those pants in the end, unbuff?

J

April 4, 2006 at 10:06 am #2536

i sure did, with some room to spare. Wedding went REAL well too. back to bulking in a fortnight.

๐Ÿ™‚

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.