Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / Acetyl-L-Carnitine

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

hey guys does anyone now how to use Acetyl-L-Carnitine cant find much about it i m wantin to lose about 10 more kgs with out losein mucsle some ppl told me that Acetyl-L-Carnitine would help alot any help would be great cheers

March 25, 2009 at 8:48 am #7898

Someone has been giving you some bad information, it wont help you. Dieting right and training right is the answer and even doing those perfectly you may still lose some muscle mass.

March 25, 2009 at 8:03 pm #7899

thanks dave so wat is it even for and ment to even do

March 25, 2009 at 10:33 pm #7900

Have a read of this.
    http://store.bodybuildingfactory.com/supplementiq-acetyl-l-carnitine.html
    DA

March 26, 2009 at 10:43 am #7901

carnitine is an integral in fat metabolism cycles, but supplementing it does not help increase its ability to increase metabolism unless you are severly deficient of it.

March 26, 2009 at 9:26 pm #7902

Anecdotally, seems to work really well for some people but does didly squat for others.

Try searching pubmed for your own research.

March 30, 2009 at 7:13 am #7903

I was talking to a guy the other week (made me laugh actually) who went on about how good this stuff is and how if i ever wanted to cut then I would be mad not taking it. I considered it untill he went on to say that his wife has banned him off Trib as he has roid rgaes on it!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† If I was ever in doubt about who actually bought alot of this overpriced shit, he helped me figure it out πŸ˜‰

I dropped weight a little while ago for a show and it was easy. Diet and water, thats it. Timing plays a huge factor in that also as well as consistency. You can drop 10kgs in 3 days, trust me. Wanna know how…ask me.

March 30, 2009 at 3:03 pm #7904

I suggest raw bull testicles… guaranteed to help you lose atleast 2kg fast*.

*may be due to extreme puking

March 30, 2009 at 8:33 pm #7905

I didn’t know Cows had testicles? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

March 30, 2009 at 9:02 pm #7906

Damn, I’ve just wasted 2 hours trying to source them πŸ˜†

March 30, 2009 at 11:01 pm #7907

Well a bull does, ill edit it for you if you like…

and now bull should comment…

April 3, 2009 at 9:49 am #7908

Haha Thanks for thinking of me.

I used to eat plenty of calf testicles as a kid. Speared them on a piece of wire and cooked them in the branding fire as the men were branding. Would be reluctant to try them out of a bull and not raw thanks. That would make me lose my breakfast for sure.

Sadly I have nothing to add to the real subject of the thread.

April 3, 2009 at 11:00 am #7909

I too have dined on the humble bush oyster seared to perfection on a branding fire. Couldn’t believe my eyes when i saw someone eat one for the first time πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.