acai 100 juice and greens plus

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / acai 100 juice and greens plus

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

anyone heard of acai 100 juice before??
    and has anyone used greens plus before?

December 19, 2007 at 9:27 pm #5648

Umm no – What is it used for then maybe someone can help.

December 19, 2007 at 10:22 pm #5649

Acai Plus Juice
    For Centuries, people of Brazil’s Northern Amazon region have touted this legendary berry as an antidote for numerous ailments. Today, modern science has validated the absolutely remarkable wellness benefits of the Acai fruit.

Acai Plus Juice Contains Acai Berry, Mangosteen, Goji, Yerba Mate Plus over 100 Nutritional Ingredients

Greens Plus is the one used by Dr John Berardi, of T-Nation.com as a Vegetable based supplement powder. Lots of vitamins & minerals content.

That Acai stuff doesn’t sound like a Bodybuilders special to me. But if you don’t “eat your veges” (like mummy said), the Greens Plus may be useful. DA

December 20, 2007 at 1:20 am #5650

I would be more interested in the quantity of the juice/extract in the drink. Eating a lot of acai berries may well be very good for you but usually the concentrations in juices we get have jack crap chance of reproducing those effects due 1 drop of berry juice that they put in there. Happens with a lot of those juices etc.

December 21, 2007 at 2:14 am #5651

IMO it sounds like a bunch of new age rubbish – do you wear crystals around your neck and use magnets to help your ailments…

December 21, 2007 at 2:34 am #5652

@BrackleyBoy wrote:

IMO it sounds like a bunch of new age rubbish – do you wear crystals around your neck and use magnets to help your ailments…

..yes?

December 21, 2007 at 3:32 am #5653

Ah but this stuff is an old, old Brazilian berry used by the Indians. So things that Shaman’s do (i.e make stinky brews, etc) should be added to this list. DA

January 20, 2008 at 1:36 am #5654

acai u can get them at the juice bars, though the most powerful berry on the ORAC is supposed to be Goji berries

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.