A little extra help is it good or is it bad

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / A little extra help is it good or is it bad

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hey People

Im new to this site and body building now a bit about me:

Im 6ft1 , 128kgs big gut and handles, I have fit calf’s and arms its my gut and all that area that lets me down.

Now i have bought the 12mth Gym membership
    I have bought free weights for home

SO i have the tools now i needed the boost

Stanazol – (Is this stuff good) I can get it in Liquid or Tablet form whats the best, I dont use needles so i have been told you can oral take the liquid. I have endless supply of both so what do you think?

Q – Using Stan what should i look out for is it good stuff.

Clembuteral (Whats this like?) I can get it in Clairgel form is that good?
    i have been told to go 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off on it and it will drip the fat off

BUT

If i loose the weight so quick will it leave stretchy floppy skin should, what the best way to stop that?

Also I have been told it can give you small cramps and shits is this true? what other side effects will i get using it.

ANY HELP WOULD BE AWSOME im new to all this

December 16, 2008 at 11:22 am #7532

๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Your fucking kiddin right??

December 16, 2008 at 8:10 pm #7533

@Boxerboy83 wrote:

Clembuteral (Whats this like?) I can get it in Clairgel form is that good?
    i have been told to go 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off on it and it will drip the fat off

Fat drips off the Sunday roast ๐Ÿ˜ˆ and you’re likely to end up like a piece of cooked meat if you’re not very careful.

The ILLEGAL drugs you’re talking about are dangerous to use if you don’t know what you’re doing. Heck, even supps can be a problemif you’re an idiot

Try diet and exercise for 6 months first โ—

December 16, 2008 at 8:33 pm #7534

That was here!! J we have all sorts of weirdo’s here so that story doesn’t surprise me at all. The other thing we have to remember here is that the drug your sprucing off about is highly ilegal and I am sure that if your source knew you were trouting off on a BB forum about how freely you could get it etc etc…then again maybe you are the source or the scammer??? If that was the case then you are one sneaky bastard!

December 17, 2008 at 6:35 am #7535

@Boxerboy83 wrote:

In that case Ive heard of some guys getting good results with crystal meth.

PROS:
    cheap, easily obtainable, supresses the appetite, you loose weight realy fast.

CONS:
    well…apart from being a bit moorish and giving you more scabs than an Anadrol 50 / Deca-Durabolin mega stack, your teeth may turn black, rot and fall out.

But hey, you will be rid of that repulsive lard and have a striking gaunt look about you ( it realy highlights the cheekbones!) so who cares?

Alternatevly just lay off the fast food and piss and get up off your arse and exercise.

December 17, 2008 at 7:16 am #7536

You’ve been told 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for clen, but were you told what dosage, remeber clen is measure in mcgs not mgs.

People like this scare me.

December 17, 2008 at 10:47 am #7537

….clen…..heart failure………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

December 17, 2008 at 11:24 pm #7538

Hey thanks im getting all negitive on it so i guess that gives me my answer

December 18, 2008 at 12:21 am #7539

^ good decision!

The most sensible and best thing to do is what every1 has suggested: don’t be lazy and just exercise.
    Followed by a good diet and you will shed the weight off your gut in no time. And if you do it right, you can shed fat and still put lean muscle on!

so eat some cement and harden the fuck up!! ๐Ÿ˜›

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.