• This topic is empty.
  • Author

++

December 14, 2006 at 10:59 pm #3553

mwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa again

December 15, 2006 at 12:47 am #3554

ccvvbc

December 15, 2006 at 12:52 am #3555

You need to post some more details. Age, goals, experience, diet etc etc. I/We can’t recommend anything that may not be suitable for you or relevant to you goals.
    P.S – gear means steroids not supplements.
    Cheers ST

December 15, 2006 at 1:42 am #3556

ATM I weigh around 78 Kilos. About a year ago I weighed around 64Kilo’s. I am 168 cm tall. I have quite a bit of fat on me and have gone up and entire pant size. I have been training on and off for the past 5 years and have, in the past experimented with lots of supplements. In the last 6 Months I have begun a serious excersise routing which involves long workouts with only free weights, lots of sleep and eating a lot of food. I try to keep my protein intake high. I am using ‘perfect protein’ l…which atm is perfect for my needs. Its a strong protein less carb protein concentrate. My goal is to achieve a severly toned moderately large physique. I know atm im what you could call a ‘no gainer’…sorry if this is the incorrect term and i want to at least with the aid of some supplements become a ‘slow gainer’..

Please help.

December 15, 2006 at 3:08 am #3557

Age? Have you tried creatine, ZMA, if over 25 maybe a test booster like Alpha Male, although personally i think test boosters are uselass. need to see full diet and workout to see if you are over training and your caloric intake is ideal.
    Cheers

December 15, 2006 at 4:15 am #3558

Monring: 5 Vita Brits accompanied by protein bar (20g protein 15g carbs 5g fat). zinc + Magnesium and vitamin b12 tablet. + protein shake.
    Lunch: Sandwich. + vegetable juice
    1.5 hours afetr lunch: protein bar
    Dinner: Afternoon Snack followed By a Protein Shake (egg albumen) and then high protein low carb dinner. zink magnesium and vitamin b12 tablet.
    Lots of water///

Im looking to buy some fish oil tablets to incorporate into my diet also.

I work out every second day. 2 Muscles per work out. 10 reps per set. 3 – 5 sets with a long break in between. I try to go as heavy as I can. I bench 80, bisceps i can go 20 but i lift 15 or 12 depending on how I’m lifting. 90 on the dead lifts, 30-40 on the squats (earlier this year I injured my groin so…) 40-50 on the bent over rows. I do about 25 – 30 on trisceps, 80 on legs, 40 on shoulders (groin…i couldnt lift much more than that though..) My workouts are slow and hard. I pop some music on and let the time just pass.

I usually try to sleep around 10 hours a night. Although it ends up between 7-9 hours. I have to wake up at 7 as it takes me around and hour and 20 minutes to travell bondi junction where I work.

Im not sure what zma or alphamale are.. ?

Rgds
    Swiz

December 15, 2006 at 4:15 am #3559

also im 23

December 15, 2006 at 4:21 am #3560

dcv

December 15, 2006 at 7:48 am #3561

@swiz wrote:

Do you have any tips on how to naturally stimulate the human growth hormone. I know that working big muscles like your thighs, back and chest help to stimulate the growth hormone in the body, but are other ways? Ive heard everything from wild yams to drinking juice made out of roots of fijian plants/

Meditate! I kid you not.

J

December 15, 2006 at 11:27 am #3562

Can you elaborate? How does it help. When do u do it? how ?

December 18, 2006 at 6:15 am #3563

@swiz wrote:

Do you have any tips on how to naturally stimulate the human growth hormone. I know that working big muscles like your thighs, back and chest help to stimulate the growth hormone in the body, but are other ways? Ive heard everything from wild yams to drinking juice made out of roots of fijian plants/

heavy lifts large muscle groups, lactic acid, glutamine, sleep.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.