This forum is providing me with continued assistance. I have finally cut to the chase and started dieting. Now, before I started I was around 75 Kgs, 21 years and around 175cms. I am on holidays overseas so I cannot access the gym, and the food is a little limited so I feel this diet is sufficient.
Currently after around 8 Weeks I am currently 67kgs.
I have found that after cutting out soft drinks, and running alot my gut has decreased dramatically. Still have fat around the chest area, and the gut so started to do sprints rather than Jogs. Started them for 1 week and found the gut burnt after exercise, which is always a good feeling.
Feel obviously a little tired everyday as my calorie intake are considerably less than the 2000Cal recommended. Feel alot leaner, but also that I have lost a little muscle.
My idea is that I get lean first, and then when I come back home I can start back at the gym.
My modified diet:
– Run / Sprints
– Around 1 Hour in Total
– Beans, Lettuce, Tomatoes
– Fruit Salad – Apple, Pineapple, Pear, Orange etc
– Run / Sprints
– Normally the same as Lunch, but a little smaller portion.
Do not eat anything after 7pm
Water is consumed throughout the day – in excess of 8 Glasses.
That diet is horrible, regardless of weather you want to stal lean or not.
1. You should eat first thing before doing your exercise, oats or cereal.
2. Banana for b’fast. try 4 eggs and 2 slices of wholegrain toast.
3. Lunch looks OK
4.Afternoon, make it the same as lunch.
5. Why not eat after 7pm? try some low fat cottage cheese with rice cakes.
Hope that helps