Reply To: Orals that are prescribed in Australia

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / Orals that are prescribed in Australia / Reply To: Orals that are prescribed in Australia

January 17, 2010 at 4:51 am #8708

@Paul wrote:

@UN Soldier wrote:

No worries!

Mate I would seriously start with a really low dose of 2 Andriols a day, and work your way up, as I said this stuff is expensive so just be aware of that lol! But Andriol definitely works, the newer Andriol which is call Andriol TestaCaps contains Testosterone Undecanoate mixed with an Oil to enhance absorption, but you should still only take them after eating to enhance absorption even more through the lymphatic system.

As far as I know Andriol has a short half-life, but this varies from person to person. Taking 2 a day, I’d take 1 morning and 1 at night. Taking 4 a day, I’d take 1 cap 4 times day. and taking 8 a day I would take 2 caps 4 times a day. I have not heard of anyone using more than 10 Andriol caps a day.

What will happen though if your not already on the gear and you start with a low dose of Andriol is: you will shut down your natural production of Testosterone after a while and you’ll have to either stop the Andriol or increase the dose by at least double what you started with in order to give your body enough Testosterone to function, plus extra for added muscle etc.

another great post, thanks.
well, this is my first cycle and i have access to the andriol testocaps. you say to start on 2 andriol a day, then 4, etc. how long do i need to be on 2 a day before increasing? i dont believe 2 per day would have any effect would it? and move up to max of 10 per day? Also, how long should i run my first cycle? finally, any PCT recommended?

PS, it’s great to hear from someone on this topic. i’ve searched the net and have found very little useful advice – cheers!

I don’t want to mislead you here, but its just a hypothesis of mine that 2 caps a day will be sufficient for a first time user at the start of their cycle. I myself have only added Andriol into Injectable Steroid Cycles as a booster.

If 2 caps a day doesn’t do it, then I’d say 4 caps a day will raise your levels quite a bit. Each cap = 40mg Test Unde., now I don’t know how much of that the body actually absorbs, it could be 30% or it could be 50% or evn higher who knows? You just need to play it by ear and see how your body reacts to it. But I will say that you should always split the doses up throughout the day, and if you want to bomb a bigger dose then do this 60 to 90 minutes before training.

Cycle length could be anywhere from 4 weeks to a few months, probably 2 months max since its your first cycle.

PCT just Nolva is enough I’d say, something like 40/40/30/20, or even less depending on how shut-down you are.