Mate, do a bit of reading of old threads both here and on other boards if you are on them. They will give you heaps of info, on diet especially. There is way too much to put up here for you.
I’ll try to give you a few pointers.
1. Eat about 2-3 grams of protein per kilo of bodyweight each day.
2. There are good fats, you need to know what these are and what foods they are in.
3. Carbs are not all the same. Different carb foods digest at different rates and that is important to both training results and body composition.
4. Breakfast is very important.
5. The right nutrition around training is important.