Reply To: Joels new 10 week strongman blitz

Home / Forums / Blog It! / Joels new 10 week strongman blitz / Reply To: Joels new 10 week strongman blitz

July 2, 2009 at 8:50 am #8238

Na na nothing like that…yet. To be totally honest I am finding it somewhat different to have a small fan base. In Sydney there were people who had flown there to see me compete!! Signatures, pictures the lot…no shit!

I just want to make sure that the vids that do get shown are quality and of good lift, no say… for an example me going for a 170 stone and farting at the lower phase ha ha! There is a video for sale of the show, haven’t seen it though I can give you the link if interested?

THURSDAY
Bent over row
60 x 20 x 2
120 x 10 x 2
140 x 8 x 2

Reverse grip chins
5 x 5

DB hammer curls
25 x 12
30 x 10 x 2
35 x 8 x 1

Concentration curls (each arm no rest)
20 x 5
17.5 x 5
15 x 5
12.5 x 5
10 x 5

Not sure what this one is called but you stand up in a jesus pose with 15kg in each hand (like a hammer curl grip) and curl them into your shoulder… make sense??
15 x 8 x 4

Had heaps of energy today and felt like tearing it apart in the gym but I took it easy as it is my first week back hence the reason I am avoiding deads etc.

I may go for a run tomorrow and do some abs…maybe ha ha. Then off to Aratula on Saturday for some event training and to pick up my new steel log, can’t wait. Log press is possibly my weakest event so I intent on making it my best as I did with the yoke!