Reply To: Joels new 10 week strongman blitz

Home / Forums / Blog It! / Joels new 10 week strongman blitz / Reply To: Joels new 10 week strongman blitz

June 3, 2009 at 10:48 am #8194

Like everything in life brother…manage it. I have been also moonlighting as a repo man to see if it is something i would do part time for kicks more than anything. Unfortunately as much as I love doing it I don’t think it is going to be possible.

With my training up to a show, Arnie says in a flick “Total Rebuild” he says something along the lines of never letting ANYTHING get in the way of your vision. I stick with this constantly and when i get down I recite it to myself. If you don’t achieve greatness even after you have done everything you can to get there then that is OK, But on the other hand if you fail to achieve you will forever ask yourself…what if i trained that day or what if I had lifted just a little more and pushed a little harder. I don’t want that to be me, I have had a lifetime of it up until I started here.

Set your goals mate and go for it, work will always be there if you are any good at what you do. 😀