Reply To: 18 Year old needs to lose weight asap PLZ HELP ME

Home / Forums / Fat loss / 18 Year old needs to lose weight asap PLZ HELP ME / Reply To: 18 Year old needs to lose weight asap PLZ HELP ME

February 28, 2009 at 6:00 am #7835

Interesting, what got you to 128kgs? I am your height and am naturally sitting at 92kgs and seem to only get up high (fat wise) in the 100’s 110’s if I eat loads of crap (sugar basically). I ask this as it is best to know why you are big before you can turn it around. You could be eating a thousand more calories a day than you need, or drinking a lot of sugary drinks (i am assuming you dont), or you may have been big all of your life.

If you are training for football and playing, plus the bike riding you are getting a fair bit of calorie expenditure in. I would also suggest you make sure you are getting incidental exercise in ie. walk/ride more instead of the car, use the stairs etc etc.

If you need to drop more weight real fast then add more exercise (dont go crazy but you could probably add more in) be very restrictive in what you eat and how much and how you eat. I dont agree with this method as it wont bring you down successfully in the long run unless you make more lifestyle changes.

Chuck in some more info about yourself.