Reply To: Build 700% more muscle in 7 weeks…..

Home / Forums / Sound Off / Build 700% more muscle in 7 weeks….. / Reply To: Build 700% more muscle in 7 weeks…..

January 27, 2009 at 10:22 am #7708

Sent: Friday, 9 January 2009 2:28:49 PM
To: someonetookit@hotmail.com

we are actually looking for a partner that can sell 2 of our products on ebay for us, we have sent out a few emails and we were wondering if you would like to do it, we would be giving you about $60 a day, that can go towards supplements from our store or you can just keep it. we give you the ebay listing all typed up and everything, all you need to do is copy and paste it to the ebay listing, once you add them its very easy, all you need to do is click relist everythime one sells, you just send us the customers address and you keep $13 for every sale, we had someone selling the products for us and they sold about 6-8 a day and made around $100 a day, he had to discontinue to to a new job so now we are looking for someone else to do it.

would you be interested mate?
we need it started as soon as possible and we can guarantee you $50 a day atleast, which could then go up to $200 a day once we get heaps of products sold.
thankyou mate

*edit* This is a reply email I got, after I inquired about some stuff if they had it in stock. I’m assuming this went out to everyone who had emailed them within a few days, or, its the fact I was asking for prohormones continuously 😆