Reply To: Obese people teasing you about being lean

Home / Forums / Sound Off / Obese people teasing you about being lean / Reply To: Obese people teasing you about being lean

January 24, 2009 at 11:43 am #7668

Waaay to gentlemenly boys! This is whats wrong with these fat fucks, they have never been nailed as people are fearful of some kind of trouble they may get into ie retribution on his behalf or other people judging you.

Me personally i would tell the fat c%#t to back the fuck up up or he would recieve a smack in the fucken jowels for his trouble. If he pulled me on i would drop him where he stood! Then proceed to pack my shit and leave ( hence the reason I work outdoors! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† )

I was picked on a lot as a kid and I promised myself that as a man i would never be intimidated or made to feel uncomfortable for anyones elses gratification or for whatever unjustifiable fucken reason.

Although!! In saying this, it has cost me over $20,000 in court fees ๐Ÿ˜† over the years because these pussies can’t take what they dish, so I now really try and end the confrontation as quickly as possible and blast them straight up and leave no room for question.

One rule with this approach though….be prepared to back your mouth.