Reply To: testosterone enethanate, cycling and dosage

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / testosterone enethanate, cycling and dosage / Reply To: testosterone enethanate, cycling and dosage

January 13, 2009 at 12:19 am #7644

You will get a lot of people on the web who will tell you that you are a bit thick for starting a cycle without already having everything that you need to ensure that it can be conducted in an intelligent manner.

Dicking around with hormone levels is a bad idea when you may not be able to lay your hands on everything that you need to get them back to normal later.

I have no idea where your gear is coming from and I have no interest but I know that there is at least one idiot handing the stuff out in Townsville to people who have no idea what to do with it.

I recently talked a guy out of a straight deca cycle. He had never trained in his life, and had no idea of what the sides were and nothing to follow it up with but he apparently had the chemical on hand.

The moral of that story is that the guy supplying you may not give a shit whether you know what you’re doing or if you have what you need. You need to research what you’re doing and look after yourself because no-one else will.