Reply To: New Member Intro MuscleMechanic here in Randwick/Sydney

Home / Forums / Look at me! Look at me! Look at me NOW! / New Member Intro MuscleMechanic here in Randwick/Sydney / Reply To: New Member Intro MuscleMechanic here in Randwick/Sydney

December 26, 2008 at 8:16 pm #7473

@unbuff wrote:

@MuscleMechanic wrote:

Thanks Unbuff
Did you try the Acupuncture I mentioned @unbuff wrote:

Welcome aboard!

Not as yet, I planned to after the xmas rush, i was really busy. Now It’s all settled so i’ll definetly look into it

In the movie Pumping iron, arnie gets acupuncture and as this lady is doing it she goes “this will stimulate ur muscles to grow”

Truth? or more of arnies bullshit?

Yes acupuncture is used to stimulate muscle growth.

However the energetic system is about balancing the bodies needs, so each person would be assessed for any imbalances and a treatment of acupuncture given to address this.

There are specific points acupuncture points for the muscles and tendon eg. GB34 (Gallbladder 34 point near the knee).

Acupuncture can alter the metabolic levels and increase growth hormone there affecting muscle development.

There are specific channels called Muscle-Tendino channels which when stimulated by acupuncture can help the muscle to develop and release shorted muscles and remove pain and swelling.

So maybe Arnie is right guys!