Reply To: I Need help with my diet!!

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / I Need help with my diet!! / Reply To: I Need help with my diet!!

November 26, 2008 at 1:29 am #7354

@Gym_junkie wrote:

Sorry I forgot to mention that I’m a male.

HI MAN πŸ™‚

So is Nitrix no good? I can stop taking them when I run out.. I’ve had them since I was last training over a year ago. But can you explain if they are doing more harm then good?

USE NITRIX BUT THERE IS MORE IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO HAVE MORE ESSENTIAL SUPPS.

Is 61kg really light even though I’m only 164cm? I wasn’t aiming for too much more muscle tbh.. 65kg max with 10%bf is what i’m aiming for. The reason being I like the athletic look.. i’ve seen alot of shorter guys carrying a lot of muscle and it makes them look even shorter.

61KGS IS LIUGHT. PERIOD. IM 168CM AT ABOUT 96KG. LEAN TOO πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ YOU WANNA BE AT LEAT 75. ULL LOOK ATHLETIC THEN

Thanks Bull.. I had no idea my diet was so high in protein as I have never counted my calories. But I guess your right, if all I need is 180gms of protein daily. B/c i’ve got a big appetite, I figured I may aswell eat more chicken to keep me satisfied. But i’ll try and cut down on the chicken and lose the pre w/out protein shake from now on. I’ll also include the banana in the morning and cut down on my daily snack of dried fruit.

MAKE SURE U ARE EATING 6 TO 8 MEALS A DAY OR SHAKES AND HAVE MINIMUM 30G OF PROTEIN PER MEAL. IF U HAVE MORE WHO CARES. ADD YOUR DRY FRUIT TO A PROTEIN SHAKE FOR MORNING TEA AND THOSE NUTS. PERFECT MEAL.

I bought the BCAA’s capsules last week instead of the powder for PWO since my p/wout shake already has a good mix of BCAA powder in it.

ESSESNTIAL SUPPS!

Can anyone explain why I haven’t really lost any weight since starting my training again 6months ago? I’m guessing that i’m compensating for fat loss by adding more muscle so it kinda averaged itself out πŸ˜• – hence why i’ve gained only 1kg but look more defined. Or could it be that my daily calorie count is too high? πŸ˜•

MUSCLE WEIGHS MORE THAN FAT.