Reply To: FAVOURITE SOURCES OF PROTEIN

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / FAVOURITE SOURCES OF PROTEIN / Reply To: FAVOURITE SOURCES OF PROTEIN

November 28, 2008 at 5:13 am #7167

@Gym_junkie wrote:

Can’t believe there’s so much talk about roo and fish but not chicken ๐Ÿ˜•

I go down to La ionica chicken factory (5mins from me) every saturday morning and buy 3kg of skinless chicken breast for $5 (it helps when a mate works there) ๐Ÿ˜› !

Then I marinate my chicken o/night and spend about 2hours cooking them all up. I let them cool down then pop them into the freezer.

Then I simply pull what I need from the freezer, defrost and i’m done. cant beat that for quick and easy meals!! I normally eat two full chicken breasts a day. – cant beat that a good amount of quality protein

I also eat alot of tuna – if eaten on it’s own I sprinkle it with lemon juice, chilli & herbs

I can never get sick of chicken!! and occasionally I use a different marinade for variety.

Jimmy, I stay away from sausages b/c they are fatty and often filled with poor quality meat. – cant beat the taste though ๐Ÿ˜†

i only eat the kanga banga in winter… i agree too much shit in them for this time of the year