Reply To: Tren ethyl-13

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / Tren ethyl-13 / Reply To: Tren ethyl-13

May 23, 2008 at 3:36 am #6273

Well I have finished my cycle! I must say i am glad that i have cos I was really starting to get tired of popping all those damn pills…it can’t be good for you.

I would recomend anyone who might want to do it, to do it for a max of 4 weeks on have some time off and do it again for a month. I did it for 2 months and I really think that I peaked at a month and really never got much more out of it even though I upped my dose to 9 tabs a day. Unfortunately I got crook and have been for the last 3 weeks of the cycle which reqally pissed me off I can tell ya, I lost weight and could not for the life of me put it back on.

Plus:
– Great strength gains ie Bench = 100kgs – 140kgs for reps
– Sex drive went right up but then went back to normal after the first month.
– Weight went up around 6kgs in the first month.
– Lost fat and looked really good, veins on 6 pack good.
– Felt great and confident all the time.

Minus:
– Hornyness gets a bit much sometimes.
– Found it hard to sleep
– Always stuffed as the workouts are so much more demanding on the body.
– Sore joints (fish oil helped)
– I don’t know if i was run down or what but I have been crook for 3 weeks and have no sign of getting better!!!
– Sore nipples all the time.

All in all I would reccomend it for those wanting to push it that bit more without going to the big stuff, but I would not reccomend it for newbies looking for a quick fix or very young guys. It was really good for weights but did not help at all for fitness or sport. At the start my aggression was pretty ferocious as well, but I am pretty hot headed anyway and I had a lot on my plate.

So let me know how the rest of you go should you have a go. 😉