Reply To: Milo with your Protein

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / Milo with your Protein / Reply To: Milo with your Protein

March 6, 2008 at 12:12 pm #6048

All valued responses, thank you.

In response to the last post, i had gotten an impression that cut people from the dozens of diets you see out there plan out every single calorie they take. I am not that technical so i am not going to start weighing my chicken and start calculating nutrient intakes in each meal. I am also not really prepared to eat 6 smaller meals rather than 3 big meals and start eating egg whites for my 2nd meal and ‘insert weight’ of chicken breast for 3rd meal etc..4th meal protein shake with a banana etc. I have my cereal for breakfast, as healthy a lunch as i can buy (with the exception of veges) and for dinner i will eat whatever my mum cooks (who is quite a health freak herself).

Back to the point i was trying to make, this precise planning people have led me to believe even the simplest of things like a can of coke, or adding more than usual amounts of milo (which without understanding the nutrient breakup) would give me an energy boost somehow. I figured it came from carbs or calories or something..

Anyway i will continue as i have then. I’ll pass on the sweetener and the hardening up part haha. Like i said the isolate tastes quite nice with milo.