Reply To: How Much can you all lift?

Home / Forums / Weight Training & Conditioning / How Much can you all lift? / Reply To: How Much can you all lift?

May 14, 2008 at 9:02 am #5063

I am really starting dislike legs now ha ha. The more i lift the less pleasurable it becomes and the more worried i become about blowing something out. I have no spotter in my gym either so I tend to take it a little cautiously with heavy lifts, although that is me pushing it the best I can.

I’m going to train with some roid boy’s in a couple of weeks to try and do a list of PB’s 1RM. They are doing 200kg bench and bullshit like that so I am very comfortable with maxing with them around, I’ll let you guys know how I go.

I’m going to get the missus to record the lifts so i can put them on here and show off like Ian does. Probably get stage fright ha ha.

And Dave I do feel really good at the moment actually, even though i have just thrown a virus that laid me out for 4 days 😯 Man that messed me up and i lost 3kgs in 4 days. That really pissed me off, but I can see the sixer again so thats a plus….the missus loves it!!