Reply To: Needing a new weights program!

Home / Forums / Weight Training & Conditioning / Needing a new weights program! / Reply To: Needing a new weights program!

March 11, 2007 at 11:01 am #4137

StormTrooper, have you ever seen a beginner do a barbell squat with bad form? Have you seen somone do deadlifts wrong? If you have, youd probably know how much damage they can cause. Bro.

I at never point said these were not good exercises. Clean and Jerks are great, so are squats and deadlifts…..just for not for someone whos starting out and doesnt know where to begin. You cant go around assuming just because YOU know how to do a perfect squat, and deadlifts, and olympic lifting staying injury free, that someone who has never done serious weight training can.

Like i said earlier, if you have someone who can show you how to do these, then by all means go for it. Judging from Andy’s post (which looks like most of you didnt read in the first place) it sounds like hes gonna be training alone.

If looking out for someones safety, proper periodization and long term results means i have to do more homework, then so be it.

Cheers.

Bro.