Reply To: A good dietry pls

Home / Forums / Ask Ian / A good dietry pls / Reply To: A good dietry pls

January 11, 2007 at 11:42 am #3903

@unbuff wrote:

he’d may aswell take them now since he’s got the bottles. Cant do any harm… or will it? 😯

😉

PS: Goto bb.com –> search –> diets. theres plenty there to get u started. OR find my thread here, on “whats your diet” or something like that.

Well if you believe the claims for each product, you are kind of defeating the purpose of each.

Tribulus claims to increase natural testosterone levels by stimulating luteinizing hormone production by the pituitry gland = bulking supplement

L-Carnitine claims to promote fatty acids being oxidised for energy = fat burning supplement

Most will agree you cant bulk and lose fat at the same time. In my opinion both of these supplements are not beneficial given your age and my estimates of your training experience/build.

If you are to persist with these supplements, it would be recommended to perform a bulk cycle with the tribulus and then a cut cycle with the carnitine.

As everyone has already mentioned, your best gains will come from an effective meal plan and training program. At your age you have plenty of testosterone naturally in your system so make the most of it.