Reply To: Bicep training and machines

Home / Forums / Weight Training & Conditioning / Bicep training and machines / Reply To: Bicep training and machines

November 5, 2006 at 3:49 am #3386

I find bicep sorenszee hard to achieve to… if i could recommend anything for soreness it would be to do heaps of sets of heaps of different exercises with heaps of different rep ranges haha…

go for some preacher curls and go between 6-15 reps, maybe 3 or 4 sets, then do some barbell curls, same reps maybe throw in a set of 21’s or 15’s (where you work the bottom and top of the movement seperately) maybe some standing EZ curls, hammer curls, DB curls, concentration curls, cable, incline DB curls, scott curl…

i did a day like this a while ago, just a bicep day cause i felt like it basically and it was very sore the next day… just keep curling till you cant lift anything haha

I dont see how you could avoid soreness after doing that much volume, you would obliterate every single muscle fibre i reckon with so many angles of destruction haha

good luck… oh and im not saying that this much volume is good for growth, it is strictly for the pain factor but im sure growth would come as well… and also i wouldnt be doing this kind of training that often on the same muscle…