Reply To: musclenow.com…. Anyone ordered and seen results?

Home / Forums / Weight Training & Conditioning / musclenow.com…. Anyone ordered and seen results? / Reply To: musclenow.com…. Anyone ordered and seen results?

September 20, 2006 at 3:35 am #3136

@jay27 wrote:

… (by the way my relaxed waist at my fattest of 18-22% is 34”..It can be around 31”, as im naturally slender around the waist and hips).

The best i can hope for i guess, is finding out what works through trail and error. I just hope it doesnt take 10 years, as im full of beans now!! So if anyone has legitimate programs that have worked for you and your training buddies (links, info, or anything of the sort)….please do share. 🙂

If you haven’t had a look at these already:

http://www.hypertrophy-specific.info

Search for Dogg Crapp, I kid you not, on Google.

Do a search for EDT – Charles Staley – and HSS100 – Christian Thibideau – at t-nation.com.

Strange thing is you’ll find that there are supporters for each of these approaches who will swear that they’re the best thing since sliced bread.

For diet, go to johnberardi.com and have a look at the nutrition articles especially ‘Massive Eating’ and any of the post workout nutrition stuff.

34″ waist sounds reasonable to me. Sounds like the fat is spread around rather than all sitting on the gut. I’d aim for not going much over that if I was you.

J