My New Years Resolution is …

It’s that time of year again. Have you made your resolutions for 2007?  According to a Sky News poll this morning, 72% of you aren’t even going to bother this year – or so you say. So what are the remaining 28% setting their sights on for ’07? Seems like it’s the same as it […]

Jamie Eason – Body and Brains!

Jamie Eason – Body and Brains!

Ok, folks, the good news for fans of fitness model Jamie Eason, is that according to interviewer Chris Shugart, “with the body comes a brain – quite a refreshing experience.” Leaving aside for the moment, a) where that puts Mrs. Chris Shugart or equivalent, and b) how previous interviewees might feel at being described as “duller […]

Full Body Twist

G’day all Well with all the hoo-haa over full body workouts I decided to give it a go. I’ve been training full body over the last couple of months, and lets just say it’s not the be all and end all of training. The full body workout I started with went as follows:

No 1 Bodybuilding Secret!

G’day Guy’s I knew that would get your attention! For me the most important thing to gain success in any field, and especially in bodybuilding, is “ Consistency”. Your training, diet and rest must be consistent and a hit and miss approach won’t cut the mustard. Quiet simply consistency is the key to becoming huge […]

Viva Los Wages

G’day all. Well it has been an interesting couple of months! Firstly I’ve only just received my computer back from repair “under warranty.” Hmm, I think this means, stick it on the shelf for two weeks and then kick around the warehouse until the warranty runs out! But its back now and I’m free to […]

Diet

G’day Folks Well the summer is here and it’s time to shed those extra pounds I’ve gained whilst eating for a small family. So two weeks ago I reduced my carbs (TimTams) and began the journey to Visible Abs Town. All I’ve done is drop my daily carbs — ie pasta, potatoes and bread — […]